AN HOUR AGO Jump your way to a fit bod:

2 HOURS AGO Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Here's how to get a perfect night's sleep!

3 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

hey, i HATE my acne-prone skin!!! i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide (acne medication) and to salicylic acid! i have dry skin (i live in az) too. i dont have the money to go to a dermo, and acne isn't just unatractive, it hurts. please help me!!!!

by HistoryGeek on 4/18/2009 9:28:39 PM

i need HELP! well i'm 12 yr. old and a lot of my friends were mascara and some makeup. i want to try some on 2 but do u think it's the right age. also how do i tell my mom i want to start wearing a little.

P.S. wat could i use to treat blackheads?

by runlover on 4/18/2009 5:50:35 PM

olay works good if your just washing your face, but I would use something else 4 acne.

by leko17 on 4/18/2009 4:39:21 PM

You can also use cucumbers and put them in the smoothie machine, then put it on your face. Or with carrots. And this is to save money.

by yszee2u2 on 4/18/2009 4:23:22 PM

I use Aveeno Daily Cleanser thing. It works great!

by gladiator*girl on 4/18/2009 3:53:04 PM

Whenever I get acne, the only products I trust are Neutrogena!! I guarantee that they work wonders!

by SportyGirl1996 on 4/18/2009 3:02:03 PM

by jendolphingirl on 4/18/2009 1:28:35 PM

Thanks mod!!!!!!!

by gunsnrosesgirl on 4/18/2009 1:12:10 PM

Thanks Sherryn!
Yeah i've been using it for like a week and it's worked really well, but I have supperrrr sensitive skin and two weeks ago i got my eyebrows waxed - and my skin reacted to the wax and i have these two pimples that won't go away. I'm not allowed to get the proactiv mask thing, either cause it's really expensive.
any tips?!

by xomrsmaryjonasxox3 on 4/18/2009 1:02:32 PM

Did any of you girls try proactiv? Comment on my page and tell me if it worked! And if you want clear skin, I went to the derm and she gave me tonss of helpful tips that I'm willing to share! xoxx

proactiv does work, its really gets out the oils and stuff.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by xomrsmaryjonasxox3 on 4/18/2009 12:55:43 PM

We canโ€™t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!