8 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

12 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

hey, i HATE my acne-prone skin!!! i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide (acne medication) and to salicylic acid! i have dry skin (i live in az) too. i dont have the money to go to a dermo, and acne isn't just unatractive, it hurts. please help me!!!!
xoxo
jenny

by HistoryGeek on 4/18/2009 9:28:39 PM

i need HELP! well i'm 12 yr. old and a lot of my friends were mascara and some makeup. i want to try some on 2 but do u think it's the right age. also how do i tell my mom i want to start wearing a little.

P.S. wat could i use to treat blackheads?

by runlover on 4/18/2009 5:50:35 PM

olay works good if your just washing your face, but I would use something else 4 acne.

by leko17 on 4/18/2009 4:39:21 PM

You can also use cucumbers and put them in the smoothie machine, then put it on your face. Or with carrots. And this is to save money.

by yszee2u2 on 4/18/2009 4:23:22 PM

I use Aveeno Daily Cleanser thing. It works great!

by gladiator*girl on 4/18/2009 3:53:04 PM

Whenever I get acne, the only products I trust are Neutrogena!! I guarantee that they work wonders!

by SportyGirl1996 on 4/18/2009 3:02:03 PM

Smile

by jendolphingirl on 4/18/2009 1:28:35 PM

Thanks mod!!!!!!!

by gunsnrosesgirl on 4/18/2009 1:12:10 PM

Thanks Sherryn!
Yeah i've been using it for like a week and it's worked really well, but I have supperrrr sensitive skin and two weeks ago i got my eyebrows waxed - and my skin reacted to the wax and i have these two pimples that won't go away. I'm not allowed to get the proactiv mask thing, either cause it's really expensive.
any tips?!

by xomrsmaryjonasxox3 on 4/18/2009 1:02:32 PM

Did any of you girls try proactiv? Comment on my page and tell me if it worked! And if you want clear skin, I went to the derm and she gave me tonss of helpful tips that I'm willing to share! xoxx

proactiv does work, its really gets out the oils and stuff.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.