AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

Neutrogena has a new grapefruit scent oil-free acne wash out, and that works really well for breakout prone skin. It makes your face really soft, too!
God Bless,
Megan

by megkdangel on 4/18/2009 12:18:30 AM

i want to be a MOD how do i become one please post on my profile and tell me how thx

Hey Babes,

We can't post comments on profiles, but to become a mod you have to be at least in college, so check back with us.

;o) Lori

lori S.

by dixie on 4/18/2009 12:04:24 AM

I have normal skin. I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming face wash, Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner and Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer. It makes my skin smooth and prevents pimples!

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 4/18/2009 12:00:35 AM

i usually use Aveeno...because i get acne. it works hreat and it don't smell, well......smelly.
it smells nice and natral, and it does not sting ur face.

by nessa gurl on 4/17/2009 11:51:38 PM

I use the cetaphil lotion for my face it works great and mosturizes my face! Smile the dermatologist recommended it for me (i have acne too)

by penguins429 on 4/17/2009 11:06:23 PM

the neutrogena wave electric cleanser works better than all of these! but great job gl !

by volleygirl21 on 4/17/2009 10:49:45 PM

ya my skin isnt perfect but my friends say i am so lucky cuz i have, like, no acne! but i do get some bumps here and there. but i used the orange bottle of neutrogena oil-free acne wash and the next day my skin burned horribly and it was dry all day. IT HURT so that is how i found out i had sensitive skin. lol

by bubblybre2014 on 4/17/2009 10:48:33 PM

I will ask my parents for the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I am only 11 but I have MASSIVE ACNE all over my forhead. I mean SERIOUS acne. I have tried so many things for my face. They all worked in the beginning, but after about 3 days, they all stopped working. I dont wanna use Neutrogena because I heard that they test on animals. Is that true? Do you have any advice? The only thing I haven't tried is masks and Scxrub. PLEAZE HELP ME!!!!!!!

by hellokitty0327 on 4/17/2009 10:37:29 PM

Thanks MOD! Also I think I will go out and buy that Vickery & Clark thing. It looks like it works well.

by laneyloo on 4/17/2009 10:11:09 PM