AN HOUR AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

hey this is pretty good advice but i have oily skiin and acne prone skin so idk what to use Frown
anyway .. Mod*mod*mod*mod*mod*
i have spirit week next week and i dont know what to wear for these days : Wacky day -wear somthin totally wacky , Decades day - i can either dress lke the 70's or 80's and backwards day where u wear and do stuff backwards can you pls give me some suggestions ? thnak you soo much !!
xoxoxo

Hey babes,

With the 70's you want to look for wide leg jeans that are worn out with some sandles a flowy shirt and maybe a big floppy hat, big sunglasses and long beads.

For the 80's anything neon, leggings, side pony tails, ray ban sunglasses and bright skinny jeans.

Xo Lori

lori S.

by batonluvr13 on 4/17/2009 9:54:55 PM

MOD
HELP! my skin is sensitive and i have combination skin, i also have acne on my forhead! what moisturizer and face wash should i use?

Hey babes,

Always look for products especially for combonation skin.  Try L'Oreal Ideal Balance, Neutrogena face lotion for combo skin and also use a face scub in the shower, St.Ives Apricot scrub works well (if u use it in the shower it gets all the dry skin flakes off, helps with the pimples and use lotion right out of the shower, your pores are open so it absobs better).

XO Lori

lori S.

by cookie67 on 4/17/2009 9:45:29 PM

MOD: I use Neutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer for my dry and sensitive skin every night after I wash my face, and it works well. Can I keep using that?

Hey babes,

Def,  if it's working for you then keep it up.

XO Lori

lori S.

by laneyloo on 4/17/2009 9:41:25 PM

help im twelve and just got eye makeup for easter. i'm really nervous about putting it on because i heard u could get really sick if it goes in your eye. the worst is my hands are not steady.

Hey babes,

Eh that's not really true, your eye may get a little red and dry but your eyes clean themselves out.  Just look up some techniques online and try out a few things before wearing it out somewhere.  Have fun with it!

XO Lori

lori S.

by fashionista49 on 4/17/2009 9:25:02 PM

Ugh, my skin is weird. It's sensative, and I get acne, which is gross. I'm going shopping soon though, like tomorrow, so will get some new face wash as mine is doing nothing.

by JustAGirlDreaming on 4/17/2009 8:42:08 PM

what exactly is normal, anyway???

by hyperpuppy on 4/17/2009 8:02:29 PM

i hav acne prone and oily skin!!!!!!!

by greengirl111 on 4/17/2009 7:58:25 PM

i have acne prone skin. yuck.
I already have some great fash wash, but i'll check out the moisturizer!

check out my profile and comment!

by beachgirl96 on 4/17/2009 7:43:15 PM

I use just plain Olay face wash and dove moisturizer. They get the job done. :]

by balletlova on 4/17/2009 7:30:38 PM

Oh but I'm alergic to walnuts haha so if there's walnut stuff in them i cant use them. :[

by Elmosgirlfriend on 4/17/2009 7:22:29 PM