18 MINUTES AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

AN HOUR AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

2 HOURS AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

I have combination skin but is there any drugstore cleansers or moisturizers you would recommend?Because I don't prefer to shop online. Thank you!!!

Hey girlie, try Neutrogena oil-free facial wash or Aveeno. For a moisturizer try Neutrogena or Cetaphil.

Lauren T.

by azuki on 5/27/2013 6:06:27 PM

I only have a few pimples on my forehead, and I only get zits during 'that time of the month'. What type of skin do I have? I want to buy the Clean & Clean Morning Burst (the orange one). Do you think it'll help clear out my pimples? Thanks Smile

Hey Misery13, I'm not exactly sure what type of skin you have. Yeah give that Clean&Clean acne solution a try. It may work, you never know. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Misery13 on 5/3/2013 4:35:35 PM

I have really oiliy skin and they are prone to breakouts. My dad(and sometimes I do) pick at my pimples and I know I'm not supposed to, but I do it anyways. I also have fash wash but don't use it cause it's really old(like 3 years old) and doesn't work properly. Is there a good prouduct I can use and how can I break my bad habit of picking my pimples? I also have really bad acne across my back and partly on my arms. How can I get a rid of my back-ance too?

Hey! The best way to get these answers would be to consult a dermatologist, but here's what I think: I use st Ives apricot scrub as a face wash and that's worked for me. To break your habit of popping pimples try setting a reward goal. If you go a day without popping one give yourself a treat, then try going longer. Good luck!

Helen S.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:50:06 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod-
I've been having sorta bad acne for the past maybe 6 months. I started popping/picking at it which only made my skin even worse. I was really obsessive about it. Every time I was infront of a mirror I would do that for like 10 or 15 minutes. I just started to try and stop a few days ago. But I use Neutregena acne products and none of them have worked and I've been using them for like 6 months. I don't know what to try next. I don't wear makeup even though I want to to hide my acne because I'm really self concious about it. Anything I can try to make my skin look better? thanks...

Hey girl!

I would suggest scheduling an appointment with a dermatologist. They will be able to check your skin out and give you good suggestions on what to do about your acne. He or she might even give you a prescription product, which may be more effective. Once you find the right product, consistency is key. You need to stick with the product in order for it to work. If you keep changing products your skin will never get a chance to react to the product.
Rachael A.

by kittycadet101 on 6/25/2012 1:47:22 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/26/2012 8:29:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I get a lot of red, small blemishes( i think they're pimples), whiteheads, and blackheads on my nose. Which is the best facial care or wash and moisturizer for me? P.s. my skin is oily. Please give me a good product

Hey babe,

Check out this article for our top picks to fight blackheads, this list of awesome stuff for oily skin, and don't forget about your doctor/dermatologist who can recommend their picks after seeing your unique skin and deciding what will work best Smile
Lauren C.

by girlzrock6207 on 3/15/2012 10:50:50 PM

@mellocat95 i use proactive every morning and night and st.ives apricot scrub once a week. proactive clears my skin and the scrub makes it really smooth (: you should try it out. hope i helped!

by awesomeful on 7/27/2011 11:38:16 PM

*sigh* i love skin care^^

by jingle636 on 10/15/2010 12:33:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so, I have normal skin i think... i'm not super sure how to tell! i just recently started breaking out, and i think its my facewash. I wash it twice a day and put toner and moisturizer on it. i use "biore 4 in 1 facial cleanser" and im afraid its not enough. I want something a little stronger but no neutrogena strong! any suggestions?!
Thx! Smile

Hey! I like St Ives apricot scrub Smile
Helen S.

by mrscullen2000 on 9/23/2010 6:32:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have a Neutrogena Wave Duo and I just recently started using it (like a week and a half ago). I never really had much acne before, just an occasional pimple and some blackheads on my chin. But now my face is breaking out all over! I'm pretty sure it's because of my Wave, but I don't know what to do! How can I do some serious skin damage control?
Thanks so much!!

Hey girl, I would stop using the Wave immediately first of all. Sometimes facial products can be far too strong and dry out your skin. As someone who goes to a dermatologist, I'll give you her advice to me: use a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil that will keep your skin clean each morning and night instead of harsher products like Neutrogena's. Since you don't get much acne, I think that's all you need. Sometimes acne products can do more harm than good (case in point: my sister once used some of my acne topical creams my dermatologist prescribed me — they were too powerful and ended up burning her skin, literally! Ouch!)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lip_gloss12 on 8/8/2010 5:15:21 PM

i have acne and i have tryed the neutrogena products and several other types but i still have bad acne

by mellocat95 on 7/6/2010 12:56:43 AM

Neutrogena doesn't work. It dried out my skin horribly and I actually got an allergic reation when I used it :/

by CutieWithGlasses on 3/20/2010 10:52:53 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Hi. I just wanted to say thank you for always helping grls w/ their problems.
-Isabella

Your welcome girl!
Eryn G.

by peacelovepuppies on 10/10/2009 4:17:09 PM

How do you tell what your skin type is? Does it have to do with how much acne you have, if so I only have a few pimples and they tend to be around my nose and forehead.

by Laurenlicious on 9/5/2009 9:37:37 PM

Acne runs in the family. My dad said he had just as much acne as i had when he was my age, which is 13. And I have a LOT of acne. It's mostly around my mouth, in between my eyes and on my forehead. Right now, I probably have about 15 pimples right now. I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. It doesn't work very well. What should I do?

Hey babe,

You might want to try a strong acne medication like Proactiv.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by livelaughlove613 on 8/4/2009 8:23:14 PM

******************MOD*****************************
in this article it says all the good products but i am not sure wich one my face has pimples and it part oily part dry so wich one is the good one and that is worth the try and is there an ingredient to make a homemade face cream like tooth paste with soap or something that will do the job for my face
P.S. i think my face cream budget that i can ask my mom for is about $19 dollars

Hey babe,

You can try some homemade scrubs to help keep your skin in good condition (just look around the site for a few good ones) but if you want to get rid of acne you probably want to try a real product. If your face is dry and oily at the same time, I would suggest using one for "normal" skin to split the difference.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by eflores85658 on 8/3/2009 2:50:10 PM

Im 14 and my mom wont let me use chemicals on my skin

by balalover on 7/30/2009 1:11:46 PM

MOD
I get acne on and off but have a bad habbit of picking it. What should I do to stop myself and what producks work the best? I have The Wave and try to use it 2 times a day. Is that enough? Thank you! You MODs are so helpful!

Hey babe,

As long as you keep washing your skin two times a day and stop picking at it, you should be fine. To stop yourself get in the habit of doing something else with your hands when you get the urge, even if it's just playing with a pencil or tapping your fingers.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Love2SwimTaylor on 6/23/2009 8:47:25 PM

I use velocity face waash.
It works great for me!

by canadianfawn on 6/5/2009 4:08:05 PM

im the acne type and my skin is really oily even though i wash it in the night and morning...ugh.but im trying not to compare myself to models and celebs cuz i know its airbrushed, i just wish i had clearer skin!

by dramaqueenmar on 6/4/2009 9:33:52 PM

***MOD***
okay so i used neutrogena and worked really well for two months but now when ever i use its it makes me brake out like crazy...is this normal?

Hey girl, im not sure, check with a dermatologist. *Cara T*
Cara T.

by dancer469xo on 5/16/2009 3:01:05 PM

This helps a lot, thanks!

God bless~

by me girl on 5/15/2009 2:08:58 PM

MOD.MOD ok i hav a few questions. first how do you know if your skin is oily ? second my forehead is really dry i guess its bcuz of the face wash i use sonce i have black heads and acne there . but what can i use so it dosent dry out like that ? i use lotion but that dosent help at all . Last I have noxema triple clean blackhead cleanser do you know if it works ie used it a few times but i cant tell . thx =]

Oily skin is shiny and moist. Using a lotion is the best way to put moisture in your skin...maybe you're not using the right one. Talk to a skin person at a department store and see what she recommends. I don't know if that works but it's worth a shot to keep trying.

katelin s.

by live4softball on 5/8/2009 1:11:41 PM

i use a neutregina wave to clean my face. and cearisel for acne it works really well1

by twilightgirl1 on 5/3/2009 10:17:39 PM

** MOD MOD MOD MOD **
i was just wondering what color makeup looks good on people that are white with brown hair and brown eyes, thanks!

Hey Girl- Browns and purples will really pop!  Depending if you are light or darker skin toned, certain shades will be better than others.  If you have a more olive color skin, gold will look awesome, but if your skin is pretty fair, you might want to shy away from it! <3Ash
ashley b.

by musicislove 8D on 4/23/2009 11:06:53 AM

I tried the 'acne prone' solution last night (well, it was ALMOST the same thing, I think I got the wrong aveeno lotion)and it worked GREAT! I woke up this morning and all my pimples had faded! I just put some bareMinerals face powder over it and you can't even tell!
Thanks GL!

by kiaralilly on 4/21/2009 10:21:05 AM

i use the the neutrogena acne cleanser. (: the exact one that's on this article. and i guess it's working. i mean my acne has looked shrinked and it's smaller! but after i use that and pat dry my face w/ a towel i wait a few more minutes and use that other neutrogena acne product. the 8hr acne spot thing. (: i don't feel like getting it right now haha. forgot what it's called.

by ginseng123 on 4/21/2009 12:30:54 AM

*MOD MOD MOD*
i have a crush problem
i really like this guy and its not even because hes cute, its more personality related
but ever since i started liking him he slowly started ignoring me...
i tihnk its all my fault.
and i dont think its a possiblity that he likes me back
suggestions?
thanks, xoxo

Hey Girl, Sure, my suggestion is to ignore him. Live your life, leave him be. You have plenty going on without him so don't stress it! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by cutiepieem on 4/19/2009 10:35:53 PM

MODMODMODMOD------Can you tell me what bronzers and foundations and concealers are. People talk about them and I have know idea what they are. Thanks so much.

Hey Babes, Foundation is a makeup that evens out your skin tone; concealer hides your flaws; bronzer gives your skin a lil color. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by pupellie on 4/19/2009 9:37:37 PM

MOD thx and the zits get right on the edge of my lips.also i get zits around my nose 2.sometimes they're in my nose and hurts.

Hey Babes, I would try some benzoyl peroxide or another cleanser system if you can. Acne is tough, I know. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by greengirl111 on 4/19/2009 7:39:05 PM

MOD can it be from like lipgloss?????i use lipsmackers all the time but can stuff like glitter lipgloss irritate the outside of my lips 2???thank u!!!!

Hey Girl, That can def do it. Try not to get it outside of your lips and try to use natural glosses like Burts Bees. xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by greengirl111 on 4/19/2009 7:29:38 PM

MOD i get zits around my lips a lot and idk y.i have very moderate to severe acne and also my skin is oily 2.what should i do???thank u!!!!

Hey Babes, Around your lips might be from dry skin. Why not use a chapstick and moisturizer for oily skin? I use a great one by Clinique. It's a lil pricey, but comes in a huge bottle and works like a charm! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by greengirl111 on 4/19/2009 7:12:43 PM

Mod!~
I'm having some friends over for a spa day kind of event at my house, and we don't know what to use/make. I want to make some homemade, all natural facials and stuff. Can you give me some advice/ recipes for that?

Hey Girl, Check out the links below. xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by kjxl415 on 4/19/2009 5:14:56 PM

HEY GIRLS. THE BEST SKINCARE IS MARY KAY BRAND. I USE IT ALL THE TIME!!! MY MOM IS A CONSULTANT, COMMENT ON MY PROFILE TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET SOME AMAZING SKINCARE. I WILL SAY IT'S A TAD MORE EXPENSIVE BUT IT WORKS WONDERS!!!!!

by penguins4emi on 4/19/2009 2:46:24 PM

hey ive used the clean and clear and it left my skin fresh! it felt great!

by shattered lolli on 4/19/2009 8:02:31 AM

MOD
I know you're busy with a lot of comments, but I'm really worried about something. For the last few weeks, I've been getting minor chest pains after I eat a meal. (I'm EXTRA worried because my dad recently had a heart issue, and the doctors said it was genetic.) Is it normal to have a little chest pain, especially after eating?

Hey Girl, Could be heartburn, could also be panic attacks. I would go get it checked out just in case. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by DC1fan on 4/19/2009 12:06:07 AM

Thankyou so much!!

by fanohim on 4/18/2009 10:48:10 PM

kewl ideas!

by aquamintsgirl on 4/18/2009 10:43:59 PM

MOD!!!! Ok so i feel really bad because im in 8th grade and have never had a boyfriend. I don't no why because people say im pretty and im not one of those girly-girls! Its almost the end of 8th grade and im gonna be moving on 2 another skewl soon so wut do i do!?!?!?!

Hey Girl, I didnt have my first bf till sophmore year of high school- its no big deal. Just think of great the first one will be when you finally find him! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by aquamintsgirl on 4/18/2009 10:41:52 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!
Do you know of any acne products that are not tested on animals?
Thanks! You guys do a great job!

Hey Girl, Thats a toughie. I believe no Proactiv products are tested on animals. Generally, try to steer clear of the company Proctor and Gamble. Look for their name in tiny print on product packaging. They do test on animals. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by Skittleslover5 on 4/18/2009 10:08:20 PM

hey, i HATE my acne-prone skin!!! i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide (acne medication) and to salicylic acid! i have dry skin (i live in az) too. i dont have the money to go to a dermo, and acne isn't just unatractive, it hurts. please help me!!!!
xoxo
jenny

by HistoryGeek on 4/18/2009 9:28:39 PM

i need HELP! well i'm 12 yr. old and a lot of my friends were mascara and some makeup. i want to try some on 2 but do u think it's the right age. also how do i tell my mom i want to start wearing a little.

P.S. wat could i use to treat blackheads?

by runlover on 4/18/2009 5:50:35 PM

olay works good if your just washing your face, but I would use something else 4 acne.

by leko17 on 4/18/2009 4:39:21 PM

You can also use cucumbers and put them in the smoothie machine, then put it on your face. Or with carrots. And this is to save money.

by yszee2u2 on 4/18/2009 4:23:22 PM

I use Aveeno Daily Cleanser thing. It works great!

by gladiator*girl on 4/18/2009 3:53:04 PM

Whenever I get acne, the only products I trust are Neutrogena!! I guarantee that they work wonders!

by SportyGirl1996 on 4/18/2009 3:02:03 PM

Smile

by jendolphingirl on 4/18/2009 1:28:35 PM

Thanks mod!!!!!!!

by gunsnrosesgirl on 4/18/2009 1:12:10 PM

Thanks Sherryn!
Yeah i've been using it for like a week and it's worked really well, but I have supperrrr sensitive skin and two weeks ago i got my eyebrows waxed - and my skin reacted to the wax and i have these two pimples that won't go away. I'm not allowed to get the proactiv mask thing, either cause it's really expensive.
any tips?!

by xomrsmaryjonasxox3 on 4/18/2009 1:02:32 PM

Did any of you girls try proactiv? Comment on my page and tell me if it worked! And if you want clear skin, I went to the derm and she gave me tonss of helpful tips that I'm willing to share! xoxx

proactiv does work, its really gets out the oils and stuff.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by xomrsmaryjonasxox3 on 4/18/2009 12:55:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD 2 questions. 1 what exactly are blackheads. I know what they look like but how do you get them and what are they??? 2 what is something cute to wear to a baseball game. I'm going to my brothers and my crush is maybe gonna be there cuz they play in the same league.

Wear a polo shirt to the game and blackheads grow on your nose and they come up when you don't clean your face properly.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by taylorswiftchick101 on 4/18/2009 12:38:53 PM

Biore is a really good skin product. I use it for acne or oily skin and it clears it up pretty quickly. Its a scrub though so you have to leave it on for a couple minutes

by taylorswiftchick101 on 4/18/2009 12:36:38 PM

i hav dry skin but its not sensitive. n its not that dry. my cheeks norm look fine, its the section between my eyebrows that r. but my whole face was dry 4 a bit. then i started 2 use a moisturizer n face wash but didnt like them that much so i jus finished the wash n threw away the moisturizer, no wait, i think i still hav it. right now im using a neutrogena 1 with spf 30 in it n im also tryin 2 get rid on the constant lil patch of sunburn i got under my eyes. but my skin is fine after i put on the new moistorizer. n i dont wash my face. yea i know i should but i dont, i just get it wet in the shower n thats it. i mean i rub in n stuff but i dont wash it. i need 2 start tho, ill use either r dove or my lil sis's baby soap. i was told 2 use that cuz i hav dry skin really close 2 my eyes, some type of diseasish thing, that 2 get rid of u jus use that soap n wash ur eyes.

by i_rock_big_socks!!!!! on 4/18/2009 12:24:01 PM

mod mod mod i have naturally wavy/curly hair, and its really really thick. sometimes it looks good, but sometimes its waaay out of control, so i need to straighten it. but everytime i straighten it its always like half straight, not stick straight. how can i get it stick straight? thanks so much! xoox

Get a perm to straighten it out and buy some hair straightening serum at your local cvs.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by ixheartxnickxj on 4/18/2009 11:40:32 AM

i have the vickery and clarke moisturizer and it is awesome!

by hollisterchic1102 on 4/18/2009 10:49:33 AM

The cetaphil bottle price is rediculos! I get it for free and i have perfect pimpless skin because of it!(i'm in a science study)

by bananerz on 4/18/2009 9:10:08 AM

HEY EVERYONE! LIKE OMG!
THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME SITE...

CHECK IT OUT!
tc xxx

by sexxi-lexxi on 4/18/2009 8:55:17 AM

MOD- im going to this party and its 80's themed.i know what kind of clothes to wear,bright skinny jeans,anthing neon,leggings,etc.what kind of shoes should i wear with the skinny jeans? and what kinda shoes should i wear with leggings? thanks!! xoxo -Kels

Wear black flats or sketchers.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by gunsnrosesgirl on 4/18/2009 7:36:04 AM

MOD-Next Friday is my school spring dance. It has a Hollywood/red carpet theme. I am short and very curvy (overweight), I have blue eyes, a round face and long thick brown hair. What makeup should I wear and how should I style my hair? What clothes should I wear? Also I want my crush to come with me but I don't know if he likes me and he also says dances are boring and that he already has a girlfriend, but I want him to come at least so I can flirt with him, but how can I ask him out, like, on a date? Please help!

Babe, wear a red dress that hugs your lovely curves. Keep your hair curly and tie some back with a barret and do not flirt with your crush. YOu do not want to be the other woman since it makes you look bad.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by pegasusgirl57 on 4/18/2009 2:27:18 AM

MOD i dont do much with make up or anything in fact i dont wear anymake up for like a week i put on eye liner and everyday people flipped on me omg YOUR wearing makeup!! i mean a few girls said ilooked really pretty n all but i hate when they do that to me my sister freaks out on me too i feel so blan and i want myself to get a new look n all i mean my hair i can never think of doing anythign with that either...any suggestions about both of these?

Hey girlie,

Any time anyone changes their look ppl notice, so if you want a mini makeover ppl will take notice to it.  With your hair try cutting out a few pics of celebs you think have great cuts and bring them into the salon.  The hairdresser will be able to design a cut that's right for you.  With makeup stick to the basics and keep it neutral.  Try some blush, lip gloss and a little mascara.  You can make a stop by the beauty counter in your local dept store and the sales woman can teach you what colors work for you and how to apply them all for free.

XO Lori

lori S.

by totally-inluv-witdat-brown-eyed-boy on 4/18/2009 12:30:16 AM

Neutrogena has a new grapefruit scent oil-free acne wash out, and that works really well for breakout prone skin. It makes your face really soft, too!
God Bless,
Megan

by megkdangel on 4/18/2009 12:18:30 AM

i want to be a MOD how do i become one please post on my profile and tell me how thx

Hey Babes,

We can't post comments on profiles, but to become a mod you have to be at least in college, so check back with us.

;o) Lori

lori S.

by dixie on 4/18/2009 12:04:24 AM

I have normal skin. I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming face wash, Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner and Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer. It makes my skin smooth and prevents pimples!

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 4/18/2009 12:00:35 AM

i usually use Aveeno...because i get acne. it works hreat and it don't smell, well......smelly.
it smells nice and natral, and it does not sting ur face.

by nessa gurl on 4/17/2009 11:51:38 PM

I use the cetaphil lotion for my face it works great and mosturizes my face! Smile the dermatologist recommended it for me (i have acne too)

by penguins429 on 4/17/2009 11:06:23 PM

the neutrogena wave electric cleanser works better than all of these! but great job gl !

by volleygirl21 on 4/17/2009 10:49:45 PM

ya my skin isnt perfect but my friends say i am so lucky cuz i have, like, no acne! but i do get some bumps here and there. but i used the orange bottle of neutrogena oil-free acne wash and the next day my skin burned horribly and it was dry all day. IT HURT so that is how i found out i had sensitive skin. lol

by bubblybre2014 on 4/17/2009 10:48:33 PM

I will ask my parents for the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I am only 11 but I have MASSIVE ACNE all over my forhead. I mean SERIOUS acne. I have tried so many things for my face. They all worked in the beginning, but after about 3 days, they all stopped working. I dont wanna use Neutrogena because I heard that they test on animals. Is that true? Do you have any advice? The only thing I haven't tried is masks and Scxrub. PLEAZE HELP ME!!!!!!!

by hellokitty0327 on 4/17/2009 10:37:29 PM

Thanks MOD! Also I think I will go out and buy that Vickery & Clark thing. It looks like it works well.

by laneyloo on 4/17/2009 10:11:09 PM

thanks sooooo much!!

by cookie67 on 4/17/2009 10:10:53 PM

hey this is pretty good advice but i have oily skiin and acne prone skin so idk what to use Frown
anyway .. Mod*mod*mod*mod*mod*
i have spirit week next week and i dont know what to wear for these days : Wacky day -wear somthin totally wacky , Decades day - i can either dress lke the 70's or 80's and backwards day where u wear and do stuff backwards can you pls give me some suggestions ? thnak you soo much !!
xoxoxo

Hey babes,

With the 70's you want to look for wide leg jeans that are worn out with some sandles a flowy shirt and maybe a big floppy hat, big sunglasses and long beads.

For the 80's anything neon, leggings, side pony tails, ray ban sunglasses and bright skinny jeans.

Xo Lori

lori S.

by batonluvr13 on 4/17/2009 9:54:55 PM

MOD
HELP! my skin is sensitive and i have combination skin, i also have acne on my forhead! what moisturizer and face wash should i use?

Hey babes,

Always look for products especially for combonation skin.  Try L'Oreal Ideal Balance, Neutrogena face lotion for combo skin and also use a face scub in the shower, St.Ives Apricot scrub works well (if u use it in the shower it gets all the dry skin flakes off, helps with the pimples and use lotion right out of the shower, your pores are open so it absobs better).

XO Lori

lori S.

by cookie67 on 4/17/2009 9:45:29 PM

MOD: I use Neutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer for my dry and sensitive skin every night after I wash my face, and it works well. Can I keep using that?

Hey babes,

Def,  if it's working for you then keep it up.

XO Lori

lori S.

by laneyloo on 4/17/2009 9:41:25 PM

help im twelve and just got eye makeup for easter. i'm really nervous about putting it on because i heard u could get really sick if it goes in your eye. the worst is my hands are not steady.

Hey babes,

Eh that's not really true, your eye may get a little red and dry but your eyes clean themselves out.  Just look up some techniques online and try out a few things before wearing it out somewhere.  Have fun with it!

XO Lori

lori S.

by fashionista49 on 4/17/2009 9:25:02 PM

Ugh, my skin is weird. It's sensative, and I get acne, which is gross. I'm going shopping soon though, like tomorrow, so will get some new face wash as mine is doing nothing.

by JustAGirlDreaming on 4/17/2009 8:42:08 PM

what exactly is normal, anyway???

by hyperpuppy on 4/17/2009 8:02:29 PM

i hav acne prone and oily skin!!!!!!!

by greengirl111 on 4/17/2009 7:58:25 PM

i have acne prone skin. yuck.
I already have some great fash wash, but i'll check out the moisturizer!

check out my profile and comment!

by beachgirl96 on 4/17/2009 7:43:15 PM

I use just plain Olay face wash and dove moisturizer. They get the job done. :]

by balletlova on 4/17/2009 7:30:38 PM

Oh but I'm alergic to walnuts haha so if there's walnut stuff in them i cant use them. :[

by Elmosgirlfriend on 4/17/2009 7:22:29 PM

Thanks! I'll definitley try some of those. [:

by Elmosgirlfriend on 4/17/2009 7:21:53 PM

Just to let everyone know there is a new club called Club LOLA!Its a place to hang out,talk,give and ask advice and just have a good time!:~) so if anyone would like to join just let me know!Hope to see you there!

Ella (Club LOLA president)

by Club LOLA on 4/17/2009 6:59:15 PM

umm these are kind of cheap. im not sure if i would want to put something that cheap on my face

by massieBismyhomegurrl on 4/17/2009 6:22:59 PM

Awesome article! This really helped. I already use one of the washes Smile

by jklforever on 4/17/2009 5:52:30 PM

On club LINGO we will be starting a new feature. On sunday we will be doing 'hot or not' too all the parts of the GL magazine!!! Not a member??? Just visit the club LINGO home page which i the profile for
babeiloveyou

to become a member and play this game go to babeiloveyou
profile!!

by penguinfan on 4/17/2009 5:48:23 PM

thanks but next time could you put a thing for sensitive skin

by rjaparath on 4/17/2009 4:52:47 PM

Hey, I recommend Clearasil Ultra! It dries your skin really fast, so don't use it every day. Try every other day, maybe.
And MOD? I am going to a party tommorrow. I want to wear something comfy... what would go well with brown skinny coudrouys or dark jeans? Thanks! :]

by 19<3 on 4/17/2009 4:46:16 PM

I love clean&clear! the bets out there! if you go on their website, you can use a quiz thing to see which products are best for you! Smile

by sparklestar4ever12 on 4/17/2009 4:40:57 PM

i have oily skin and i need a new face wash sooo yeah

by vballmaster:) on 4/17/2009 4:27:31 PM

if anyone has skin like mine, combination, and has had bad luck with ..pretty much all cleansers! [it stops working eventually] i would buy Acne Free! it comes like pro-activ, u can buy it in stores, and it works miracles! i recomend it!

by lucky charms on 4/17/2009 3:59:32 PM

awesome products!!!!

by iheartnickjobro on 4/17/2009 3:36:45 PM

cool!

by em813 on 4/17/2009 3:35:00 PM

I have dry and sensitive skin. it sucks cus sometimes it gets really itchy, but i think these will help! Oh and the best thing is, i could walk to the stores where the products are sold, thanks GL Smile

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 4/17/2009 3:06:40 PM

i would def try the oily kind- i mean, i get zits sometimes, but not usually!
o and btw, check out my profile pleez! i just got it 2 work, and it would be AWESOME!! if u could post a comment! thx girls!

LOVE WHOEVER YALL R,
allie cat

by allie cat on 4/17/2009 3:00:39 PM

Oh my goddddd i'm the acne type. Frown

by Craziestgirluevermet on 4/17/2009 2:48:19 PM

*MOD* i get blackheads and zits on my nose, the zits arent really like raised, more like red spots. i dont know what kind of skin i have since thats the only place i have acne. also, i use a blackhead clearing scrub, and it doesnt work! i dont know what to do to get rid of the blackheads. help, thanks Smile

Hey babe, sometimes zits and blackheads show up no matter how much you scrub and wash yourself. It's just a natural process that can't be stopped! Talk to a derm about alternative treatments, but as long as you're washing in the a.m. and p.m., that's really all you can do.

katelin s.

by mileylover4 on 4/17/2009 2:32:27 PM

Cool... But I use Clinique, for Acne-Prone skin. Works great!

by brookedafer on 4/17/2009 2:21:58 PM

Thank you mod! That sounds perfect for the occasion.

by BritishChick on 4/17/2009 2:06:50 PM

THe aveeno one works wonders! Trust me, I live in the mountains and actually, as we speak, we r getting 2 ft of snow! SO dry! Oh and I LOVE 2 GIVE ADVICE Smile

by igymnast10 on 4/17/2009 1:57:49 PM

this is so good because i just went to the dermatologist yesterday and i need a moisturizer so badly!
because my skin is super sensitive and really dry in the summer and winter.
yay for moisturizers!

by frappuccinofreak on 4/17/2009 1:46:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm going out to eat with my family tonight. It's kind of formal 'cuz it's a celebration of my sister and Father's birthdays. What should I wear, and what sort of hair and makeup is appropriate for this occasion? HELP!

Hey babe, maybe wear a casual dress with a jacket or cardigan over it. Maybe you can wear your hair half-up half-down or pull it back with some sort of curls.

katelin s.