9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

I was molested...

A few years ago I was molested. I can’t stop dwelling on it. After I was molested, I felt like my soul was taken away...

I dont understand how people can be so hurtful to others. Being molested is one of the worst things to ever have to deal with. Some people even feel guilty afterwards and they were the victim. I hope people who do such terrible things get what they deserve.

by fashionqn on 3/14/2013 11:35:37 PM

I was molested when I was nine. Im almost eleven. I wore baggy clothes. It was hard to do anything. I know how it feels.

by mamabear162 on 10/13/2012 12:04:07 PM

I was molested when I was 7.It was by my own neighbor!My mom wasn't home at the time and I went over there for a while.I regret doing that.Thank God my mom knocked on the door before anything happened (all that happened was talking.But anyways the police called it a molesting.)I told her what happened at home.She called the police immediatly.Took him to the "crazy house"They asked if she wanted to press charges she said no.

I want to press charges on him now.Even if it happened 5 years ago.

by MusicLover70000 on 6/13/2012 3:20:03 PM

OMG HORRID =0

by merrymerry22 on 5/11/2012 8:11:42 PM

i am so sorry!! i would feel the same way!! i really hope u can become you again!! my heart goes out to you!!

by greengirl1001 on 3/26/2012 8:20:38 PM

What does molested mean?

Hey girl,

To be molested is to be harassed or abused, usually in terms of sexual violence. It is really sad and serious when it happens to someone.

Meghan D.

by musicismylife198 on 3/17/2012 11:02:31 AM

what is molested?

by waffles4eva! on 4/11/2011 8:09:31 PM

Maybe try writing down what you want to say to a thereapist, rehearse it, then try to tell someone about it...... Smile

by classie on 1/15/2011 10:44:06 AM

dats horrible! only really sick ppl do dat!

by txterluver77! on 11/15/2010 9:17:17 PM

I would be just as afraid as you and cautious. I'm so sorry! Maybe when you're older you can think to yourself, "The people who molested me were so STUPID!" Your new tomboy fashion line shouldn't last. I'm sure someday you'll get over it.

by PuppyCT on 8/27/2010 10:23:11 PM