11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

Sponsored by Girls Gone Green

Editor's Blog

GL's staff goes green!

Girlslife.com asked our very own staffers to spill their go-green ways… “On Saturday mornings, I walk to the nearby farmer’s market. I’ll bring my own bag...

yesterday (it was supposed to be on tuesday but it was too cold) at my school we had "Move It Outside" Day. basically we just went outside and walked around the school and played games instead of having class. but only some teachers did it. some of them still made us have class or like half of class. but it was pretty fun. it was nice to be able to enjoy the sun and get some exercise and stretch your legs instead of sitting in classrooms all day.

by novemberbaby164 on 4/25/2009 5:35:54 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!!
Today when I woke up my face was extremely oily! I washed it, and nothing happened. My face is never oily! Well....never this oily. Not even close! So whats the deal? And what should I do about it? All day I had a shiny face. Thanks!

Hey babes,

The weathers changing so it may start to make your skin freak out a little.  Stop by your local drug store and pick up oil bloting sheets, clean and clear make great ones.  Stick with your normal face washing regiment but use these blotting sheets and you'll feel better.

Xo Lori

lori S.

by heepwah123 on 4/24/2009 9:57:59 PM

Happy belated Earth Day Smile

by jelloroks on 4/23/2009 7:37:33 AM

hey girls this may sound gross but if you dont get like anything on your clothes hang them back in your closet...and u save a lot of water and when you wanna wear it again just squirt on a little of perfume and your ready to go....hope this helps...

by cutie with a bootie on 4/22/2009 10:56:07 PM

Go Earth Day! lol

by cg1304 on 4/22/2009 6:53:44 PM

Where's Annemarie D.? oh well, i do most of these things too! keep it up Smile

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 4/22/2009 6:53:25 PM

i do most of the stuff already.... but happy earth day!!! dont forget to hug a tree!!! Laughing

by stargazer30 on 4/22/2009 6:32:05 PM

I do most of those already...

Happy Earth Day!

by Renesmee*Cullen on 4/22/2009 5:34:58 PM

Ok girlsies There is 1 thing on all of ur minds, SPRING DANCES!!! I can help u find the dress, the date, and the dances skills! I know the hotest fashion, the best way to get a guy to ask u to the dance, and I know the latest dance moves! Trust me!

I no u have been seeing these comments around! So even if U don't have a dance why not try clicking? Smile

by igymnast10 on 4/22/2009 5:25:36 PM