11 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

13 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

14 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Easy Cheesy Mac 'n' Cheese

If boring old boxed mac won't do, try this mix of five (yeah, five!) super cheeses. School your family's pasta skills with this easy dinner...

MOD
how many people will this feed?

It depends on what type of mac-n-cheese you buy at the store. Check the nutrition facts on the side - it'll tell ya how many servings are in the box!

Lauren C.

by fired up on 7/25/2010 1:56:28 PM

I LOVE cheese but the only kind of cheese I hate is BLUE CHEESE!!!!Smile)))))

by FuninTheSun40 on 11/13/2009 9:44:17 PM

Cool idea! A family friend gave my dad a recipe for mac and cheese and it's delish! I love it!

by Imagg100 on 11/7/2009 6:20:44 PM

omg it sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wuv cheese!

Check out my pro and comment

by beaner64 on 6/23/2009 12:09:08 PM

yum i love mac n cheez!my fav..

by josie.boom on 6/12/2009 8:24:40 AM

YUMYUMYUM!!!! I HEART MAC N CHEEZ! (even though it haz 2 much fat ;] )

check out my profile!!!!! PLEZ!

by skatingsarah96 on 5/25/2009 3:04:20 PM

check out my profile

by joec jit on 5/25/2009 11:02:47 AM

i love mac and cheese, the more cheese, the better. ;)
check out my profile boys!!!!!!!! :p

by Crissy Pooh on 5/17/2009 12:09:46 PM

mmmm! i love cheese! its best with pasta. it sounds so good!

by fieldhockey37 on 5/15/2009 7:02:15 PM

omh r u serious! do people really only have mac and cheese out of the box!?!?! the last time we made mac and cheese out of the box was a couple years ago cuz the kids wanted it we ALWAYS home make ours with normal macaroni noodles lotsa cheese and milk and i myself always mix it up and put cream cheese basil and garlic powder it would be sad to just have it out of the box all the time!

by jojo85 on 5/7/2009 11:10:22 AM