7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Crepes Suzette PLUS delish desert crepes

Looking for the perf morning pick-me-up to whip up for mom on Mother’s Day? Crepes Suzette is a 19th century French dessert. Legend has it that...

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/4/2011 11:04:42 PM

MOD I really love the preppy look, like plaids and bows, but I dress pretty casual, nothing too daring. What are some cute ways to be subtly preppy (Blair style)?

Hey Girl, try some polo shirts in all different colors, and plaid shorts! *Cara T*

Cara T.

by claireaballerina on 8/5/2009 10:54:04 PM

I love making crepes and eating them haha...they taste really good with nutella and bananas *yum*

by swimchick2468135 on 7/31/2009 9:05:15 AM

i made crepes at this cultural thing i went to at this high school and i put alot of cinnomon sugar with whipped crean and carmel sauce like the kind in a bottle and goes on ice cream it was sooooo cool but my friend burnt her finger

by TaylorSwiftgrl on 7/3/2009 5:31:24 PM

HAV U LADIES HEARD OF THE NEW CLUB??? CLUB M4L?
WE HAV ALL THE LATEST ADVICE AND AWENSERS WITHIN 10MINUTES!! AND GET THIS WE ARE NOW

HIREING!!!IF U WOULD LIK ONE OF THESE JOBS...

VP
SECRETARY
VPSECRETARY
BOARD MEMBERS
HEAD OF GUYVILLE
HEAD OF FASHION
HEAD OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

THEN COME 2 CLUB M4L AND FOLLOW THE EASY INSTRUCTIONS TO BEACOME ONE OF THOSE PPL!!!!!

XOXO LAURENNNN!!

by club M4L on 5/15/2009 5:23:17 PM

MOD i am flat chested (30 aa) what type of bras do u reccomend for me?

Hey girl! Just try a basic training bra. You don't need any kind of underwire or padding for support but make sure it has a nice shape to it.

Jess H.

by pixidust27 on 5/12/2009 5:27:37 PM

o Snap that looks good wish i could make it ha ha ha ha

by abby78 on 5/11/2009 8:56:46 PM

MOD the lunch at my school is mostly junk, so i thought it would be better to make my own lunch. the only problem is i dont know what to put in my homemade lunch. what are some good options to put in a lunch?

Hey girl,

It really depends on what you like! Do you like sandwiches? Pasta? Noodles? For side menus, you can always take an apple, yogurt, and fruit snacks. Personally, I really enjoy eating the 100 calories packs for crackers or cookies!

<3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by tennisoboefreak13 on 5/10/2009 8:09:42 PM

yummy

by cg1304 on 5/10/2009 12:31:03 PM

btw he has done this a couple times already

by ReduceReuseRecycle<3 on 5/9/2009 6:23:32 PM