18 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Tattletale Troubles

I used to be best friends with this girl but as I got older I made some new friends and moved on. She has really strict parents and we would invite her to go out with us but...

she sounds annoying

by PicturePerfect on 8/23/2009 6:29:45 PM

your friend sounds weird

by Rusiecki on 8/13/2009 8:42:22 PM

*MOD*
me and 1 of my friends used to be practically sisters because our moms have been besties since 3rd grade so me and this girl hav known each other since birth. anyway last summer our moms got in a fight because of my dad and her step dad well we have barley talked/ seen each other since then even tho r moms made up wat should i do???

invite her over for a fun night of re-bonding! relive some of your fun old memories, watch what used to be your favorite movie or something like that, and enjoy each other like you used to! you'll be back as BFFs in no time Smile

Katie P.

by musicizlife on 6/6/2009 6:54:39 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! My BFF just turned her back on me cause another girl told her too!Now they talk behind my back and say really mean things too me.I feel left out and hurt.They are mad at me because i was hanging out with my other friends and not them.They get mad at me for the little things but im not mad at them-and they three way called me!am i overreacting?what should i do?

Hey girl, if your "friends" can't accept the fact that you have other friends, it's time to re-evaluate the validity of this so called friendship. Friends are suppose to be understanding and shouldn't be so exclusive. With this in mind, talk to these girls and tell them how you feel and the problem that they're causing.
<3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by missypoo294 on 6/3/2009 8:38:29 PM

mod mod mod mod-
ok me and my bff are throwing a pool party. theres this girl ( lets call her sally) , and shes very sneakily mean to us, my bff invited sally to her bday party, but she made a dumb excuse not to come. then sally has a bday party and invites everyone except for me and my bff. we dont know if we should invite her. my mom tells me to "rise above it". what would you do?? HELPPPP!

Hey Girl, I would tell your mom that theres no drama there, but you'd rather have fun and not worry about it. I totally agree with her idea of rising above the drama, but you put so much work into the party that you wanna have fun, not worry, right? xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by bunhead007 on 5/19/2009 6:10:59 PM

MOD_MOD_MOD_
I am having serious friend issues.Me and my three friends were doing fine with friend dilemmas until one of my friends decided to not be my friend anymore and be friends with my other two friends instead. I was extremely devastated and decided to talk to her about. She told me she does still like me and it wasn't a big deal. But, i have the feeling she still doesn't like me because she doesn't sit by me, and is still a little rude to me. She claimed that we weren't friends a long time ago because i was to sensitive. But now, i think the problem is is that she is too harsh. I don't want to talk to her anymore because she seems like she is always lieing to me.I tryed talking to my other two friends but they are her friend still and i don't feel they understand me. I still want to play with my other two friends but i feel like she is taking them away from me. And when i see my other two friends with her they seem like their having a great time, but if i come over there she stops talking and acts like she dosen't care about anything i have to say. Please help me.=)

Hey girl! It sounds to me like you need to find some new friends. They aren't being very nice! Friends don't do that to each other.
Jess H.

by prettyprincess13 on 5/18/2009 8:31:29 PM

sounds exactly like one of my friends. just stop hanging out with her. seriously if you can't be yourself around her who cares.

by kgirlpanda on 5/18/2009 8:20:19 PM

MOD***How my friends should you have?

Hey girl,

There's not set number for how many friends you should have. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh and feel good, and you'll be happy! Smile

~Alexa
alexa e.

by sugarcookie11 on 5/18/2009 6:54:32 AM

Mod! Ok so my church is going on this awesome trip to Atlanta and I'm not going because my family is coming because my bro is graduating. And one of my friends said that she'll not go and we could do something fun. But I told her she didn't have to do that for me and that she should just go have fun because I don't want her to miss out. Now she seems really sad and I don't know if I hurt her feelings by saying no. What should I do?

Try telling her that she can do what she wants.  You're not pressuring her to do anything.  Tell her that you would be happy to hang out with her, but you would understand if she went. -lauren
Lauren H.

by summergal97 on 5/17/2009 2:41:06 PM

MOD!!!!
So I have this friend and we've been best friends for about a year, but we've grown super close in that time. This year since we've gotten in middle school she is really popular, i'm friends with them and stuff but i'm not popular, so we dont talk that much. Should I just give up on the friendship? I have lots more friends that I could get closer with.

Try being friends with who you feel most comfortable around. -lauren
Lauren H.