3 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p

3 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

4 HOURS AGO Check out ‘Girls Who Code’ new tampon game… We can’t stop playing!! http://t.co/AdbzImClOX

COMMENTS

Scary School Sitch

My friend has gotten sexually assaulted online via AIM by this boy from our school. He has sent her graphic IMs, videos, etc. Once he asked her for a picture...

IGNORE HIM!!! & PUSH HIM SO HE CANT HURT U!

by icegal on 9/12/2010 9:42:04 PM

If I were you girl, I would tell the principal at your school. He/she would b more than happy that you gave them a heads up.

by PeaceSigningChick on 7/2/2009 1:59:58 PM

That is sooooo scaryy and creepy!

Comment on my profile girlees!

by cheergrl23 on 7/2/2009 11:14:49 AM

Mod~
Is there any way to see that a user is online? I really want to know!!

Hey babe! I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that the only people you can know for certain are online are mods. We understand that it can be frustrating 'cause you'd love to know if your friends are online, but the best way of knowing is to comment on their profile and see if they respond!

<3 Katy
Katy J.

by BellaandEdward on 6/6/2009 11:13:47 AM

Mod~
I am going to a mini golf party for my bros friend. what should i wear. I need this ASAP!!
Nicole <3

Hey girl! If you're doing a sportier event, I would suggest picking out an outfit that's both sports-friendly and comfy and cute. Try shorts or jeans paired with a cute tee or tank top. You could have fun styling your hair with pretty accessories to keep your hair off of your face but also super cute!

<3 Katy
Katy J.

by BellaandEdward on 6/6/2009 11:12:57 AM

i would scared 2

by bugaboo on 5/22/2009 7:59:12 AM

Annemarie or MOD
What can I do to make money other than babysitting or pet related?

Hey Girl, You can check around any local businesses to see if they are hiring for odd jobs, but when you're underaged, there really isn't too much else! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by sugarcookie11 on 5/21/2009 9:09:40 PM

MOD***
What should i do to be organized?

Hey Babes, Why not carry around a calendar or some other way to be scheduled? Also, to-do lists are a great idea. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by sugarcookie11 on 5/21/2009 9:01:48 PM

***MOD***
My best friend just told me that when she's with her mom she drinks. Her parnets are divorced and her mom just lets her do this and she doesnt care. How can I tell her that she needs to stop without hurting her feelings or our friendship?

Hey babes,  Try speaking to a counselor or trusted adult about this issue, its really serious.  Also check this link out for help http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx   XO Lori

lori S.

by Twilightdreamer on 5/20/2009 8:28:58 PM

My bgf , Jake hasnt been so great lately. He has been getting mad easily and he has a short temper. He hangs up on my friend and I all the time. Nicole, Jake, and I used to be the best of friends. Now he is making up excuses and not talking to us on the pohne anymore. Today at school he said he wasnt my firend anymore , and I start crying ( not in front of him). Nicole tried to comfort me , then she started crying. So we went to the counselor and she called jake in. Then he got mad at us for not telling him about going to the consuler. What do i do?

Tell jake everything you are feeling and if he's being mean like that, forget about him, he's soo not worth it! <3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.