2 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

3 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

4 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer?

I’m 13, and I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer? Rest assured that you’re probably very healthy—breast cancer almost never occurs...

MOD MOD MOD!!!

I think i have breast cancer when i wear my bras they hurt. And when i take them off they hurt painfully. Do i?

Hey girl! I'm not a doc, so I can't say for sure, but it's unlikely that your boobs would only hurt when you had a bra on and right after you took them off.  It's more likely that your bras are too small or that your boobs are growing and that's what's causing the tenderness.  xoxo

Kate G.

by destine02 on 8/29/2013 2:18:24 PM

Ok,so,I noticed this zit on my chest today.When I moved my finger on it,there was a bump.And the bump was close to my left boob.Ny teacher said that if there is a bump and it feels like a marble,the it's breast cancer.But,there is no lump or anything.Just that zit.What could it possibly be?

Helen S.

by mathgeek221 on 5/23/2013 7:05:50 PM

mod mod mod
The other day i noticed i had kinda scabbing on my nipples and its not going away !! Frown
i dont wanna go to the doctors or tell my mum !!! help me ! is it just gonna go away ?

Hey girl, sometimes this happens if you go tanning in a tanning bed. If that's not the case, I would consider talking to your mom about it. It's okay, she's a girl too!

lauren r.

by sunriseXD on 4/13/2013 9:53:01 AM

Mod mod mod
I am 13 and "down there" there is an odor. It's not itchy... I don't know what to do about it. Is there anything wrong with me and is it a yeast infection?

Hey girlie! Having a slight odor is totally normal. If you're worried it might be something more, though, I would definitely check with a doctor.
Florence N.

by Kmc430 on 4/4/2013 10:11:21 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm scared. So I was sitting in the floor doing homework & I went to move my shorts, when I did I felt my finger hit something hard... I felt it again & like an inch from my vaginal opening there is this bump on the right side. Idk what it is, but it's tender to touch. I was wondering if it had anything to do with when I went to the park, I landed on the slide really hard & my side was sore for a few days. Idk what it is but I'm scared please help! I can't tell my mom

Hey girl. Sounds to me like its just a bump from when you fell but if it doesn't go away in a few days you really shouldn't be shy to tell your mom or school nurse or any other trusted adult, just in case its something that needs to be checked out its best to catch it soon!

Jenn S.

by Girlzrock123 on 12/6/2012 11:37:57 PM

I thought I had breast cancer too, but it turns out that my bra was to small. Thank goodness! I am pretty sure that you are fine. Smile

by elric_the_cat_lover41398 on 10/22/2012 9:26:17 PM

Is it bad to wear a bra to bed? My mom nags me all the time because I can't stand not wearing a bra to bed. I have conceided to wearing a sports bra, but I just wanted to know if it's a problem.

Hey girly, It can get a bit uncomfortable and I'm sure its good to let the girls breathe from time to time, but as far as I know it doesn't do any damage to wear a bra at night- sort of like wearing socks to bed. There's no harm but your feet may want to breathe a little =) Do what's comfy for you. xoxo

Lauren I.

by cahbead21 on 10/17/2012 3:38:10 PM

Thank you! This is actually just in time cuz my friend was worried about the exact same thing and it was getting her all worked up for the past like 3 days!! Now i can make her feel a lot better!! So glad this is nothing!

by lilitzygurl:) on 10/16/2012 8:00:25 PM

@js1011 -- it isn't as embarassing as you think. Just keep calm and ask your mom. Repeat: keep calm and ask your mom. See, it even has the keep calm trend thing!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/9/2012 1:55:58 AM