7 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

8 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

9 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer?

I’m 13, and I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer? Rest assured that you’re probably very healthy—breast cancer almost never occurs...

I had a bump on the back of my neck, and my doc said if you can push it and move it around then it's definitely not cancer

by ColosalMascara on 10/7/2012 8:56:45 AM

MOD!
I love PINK so much! It's a great shop and they always have great customer service I just wanted to tell you in case someone was asking about a good brand!

Hey snagmonkey, ok thanx girl! I'll have to check them out! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by snagmonkey on 10/7/2012 1:38:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! thx but is wat i described to u abt my bump sound like cyst?

Mhmmm not really, but it's best to get checked out to be sure.

Lynae P.

by 18girlsalie on 4/25/2010 1:48:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! i have a little bump on my leg and i told both my parents and they said it was probabaly a bug bite. the bump feels like its under the skin....could this be a cyst or is it like a tumor???

Hey chica, i hope it's not. If you're really worried ask your 'rents to take you to the hospital. Better safe than sorry. Smile

Lynae P.

by 18girlsalie on 4/25/2010 1:33:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! wat do cyst feel and look like?

Hey girl! Cysts are usually soft and gelatin-like. Hope that helps!
Kelli S.

by 18girlsalie on 4/24/2010 12:03:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! can u have a cyst on ur leg? cuz i think i might have one i should my mom and she said i was fine

Hey girl! It's totally possible for you to have a cyst on your leg. There are different places you can have cysts and they can be found on your legs, too.
Kelli S.

by 18girlsalie on 4/24/2010 9:52:21 AM

Ok so ive had a lump in my breast for about 3 weeks now and i really want to tell my mom but i dont know how. Please help!!!!!!

Hey babe, most of the lumps are just fat or other things that are nothing to worry about. But it is always best to get these things checked out by a doc, just to be safe but I'm sure you're fine!
katelin s.

by Cgymnast on 10/24/2009 11:55:44 AM

mod!
is there anyway to maske your boobs grow quicker? because my boobs barely fit into a 32A bra and i want bigger boobs. HELP!

Unfortunately there's no way to make your boobs grow faster, but just give it some time! Your body is still growing, and your boobs are most likely not done yet either.

-Haley B.

caitlin r.

by sammyk115 on 8/5/2009 10:04:38 AM

I was soooooooooooo freaked out when I found lumps in my boobs that I went to my mom. She taught me the breast cancer test and I stopped being so worried. But now that they've grown I'm afraid too wear a bathing suit. Whatshould i do?

by emily99 on 6/23/2009 11:50:13 AM

I had to go to the doctor for those *lumps* on my breast. EWWY. She was squeezing them and poking them. I can't imagine going to the femals peepee doctors. EWWY. PERVY DOCTORs!

by bajey on 6/19/2009 12:09:03 PM