Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

11 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

11 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

COMMENTS

I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer?

I’m 13, and I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer? Rest assured that you’re probably very healthy—breast cancer almost never occurs...

I have lumps on my boobs that are sore but they've been like that for a while is there something wrong with me?

by Totally_Animalz on 6/19/2009 10:22:25 AM

OK, In our health class we went over checking for cancer in teens for both us and guys. She said checking for lumps is very important, not because a lot of us teens get breast cancer but because she said it will get us in the habit of doing it when we get older.

She did say that with guys it is the opposite with them, that they have can start getting cancer in their boy parts when they are in their teens so it is best for us and them to check when we take a warm shower when everything is kind of loose.

Thank goodness for us most of the time the lumps we feel are not a problem but I did hear about a teen getting breast cancer so it can happen.

by luckykel on 6/14/2009 12:39:53 PM

ANYONE

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:55 AM

can someone help me plz

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:31 AM

!!!***MOD***!!!
How long is 'temporarily'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

by nerdykitty97 on 6/1/2009 1:37:17 PM

anyone help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:56 PM

im starting to get boobs but im embaressed 2 ask 4 a bra what do i do? what do i say?

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
comepared to my body, i have huge boobs! in some shirts i look bulky and im scared to wear a swim suit this summer! is there anything i can do?

Wear a sports bra that keeps your breasts in and with shirts, wear extra tanks to keep them in..

Sherryn D.

by haleebop on 5/26/2009 9:35:47 PM

what does OBGYN mean??

Hey girl,

OB/GYN stands for obstetrician/gynecologist. An obstetrician is a doctor who specializes in delivering babies, and a gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in treating issues with female reproductive organs. Many doctors specialize in both, which makes them OB/GYNs.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by Sk8r_Girl on 5/26/2009 4:41:13 PM

thanks

by kns15 on 5/25/2009 7:06:26 PM

Go Greek! Try Greek yogurt, it’s higher in protein and lower in sugar than most other yogurts.

What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you meet them?

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.