AN HOUR AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 rule the school with Royal Flush Boots from @ChineseLaundry: http://t.co/aCrfs8vPrP

2 HOURS AGO 6 farm stand fruits and veggies to nosh right now: http://t.co/Cz75yXUyjX

COMMENTS

I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer?

I’m 13, and I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer? Rest assured that you’re probably very healthy—breast cancer almost never occurs...

I have lumps on my boobs that are sore but they've been like that for a while is there something wrong with me?

by Totally_Animalz on 6/19/2009 10:22:25 AM

OK, In our health class we went over checking for cancer in teens for both us and guys. She said checking for lumps is very important, not because a lot of us teens get breast cancer but because she said it will get us in the habit of doing it when we get older.

She did say that with guys it is the opposite with them, that they have can start getting cancer in their boy parts when they are in their teens so it is best for us and them to check when we take a warm shower when everything is kind of loose.

Thank goodness for us most of the time the lumps we feel are not a problem but I did hear about a teen getting breast cancer so it can happen.

by luckykel on 6/14/2009 12:39:53 PM

ANYONE

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:55 AM

can someone help me plz

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:31 AM

!!!***MOD***!!!
How long is 'temporarily'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

by nerdykitty97 on 6/1/2009 1:37:17 PM

anyone help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:56 PM

im starting to get boobs but im embaressed 2 ask 4 a bra what do i do? what do i say?

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
comepared to my body, i have huge boobs! in some shirts i look bulky and im scared to wear a swim suit this summer! is there anything i can do?

Wear a sports bra that keeps your breasts in and with shirts, wear extra tanks to keep them in..

Sherryn D.

by haleebop on 5/26/2009 9:35:47 PM

what does OBGYN mean??

Hey girl,

OB/GYN stands for obstetrician/gynecologist. An obstetrician is a doctor who specializes in delivering babies, and a gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in treating issues with female reproductive organs. Many doctors specialize in both, which makes them OB/GYNs.

xo Lisa