5 HOURS AGO .@kaylamarie0822 @rydelR5 OMG love it😍💅

5 HOURS AGO RT @kaylamarie0822: My take on @rydelR5 manicure from the @girlslifemag shoot! In love with the color combo! �#GLRydell#blueandgoldd http:/pic.twitter.com/xTemZnx0cC

5 HOURS AGO #TrendAlert! Tortoise shell highlights just became EVERYTHING: http://t.co/FdRbZEPqiY

COMMENTS

I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer?

I’m 13, and I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer? Rest assured that you’re probably very healthy—breast cancer almost never occurs...

I have lumps on my boobs that are sore but they've been like that for a while is there something wrong with me?

by Totally_Animalz on 6/19/2009 10:22:25 AM

OK, In our health class we went over checking for cancer in teens for both us and guys. She said checking for lumps is very important, not because a lot of us teens get breast cancer but because she said it will get us in the habit of doing it when we get older.

She did say that with guys it is the opposite with them, that they have can start getting cancer in their boy parts when they are in their teens so it is best for us and them to check when we take a warm shower when everything is kind of loose.

Thank goodness for us most of the time the lumps we feel are not a problem but I did hear about a teen getting breast cancer so it can happen.

by luckykel on 6/14/2009 12:39:53 PM

ANYONE

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:55 AM

can someone help me plz

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:31 AM

!!!***MOD***!!!
How long is 'temporarily'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

by nerdykitty97 on 6/1/2009 1:37:17 PM

anyone help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:56 PM

im starting to get boobs but im embaressed 2 ask 4 a bra what do i do? what do i say?

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
comepared to my body, i have huge boobs! in some shirts i look bulky and im scared to wear a swim suit this summer! is there anything i can do?

Wear a sports bra that keeps your breasts in and with shirts, wear extra tanks to keep them in..

Sherryn D.

by haleebop on 5/26/2009 9:35:47 PM

what does OBGYN mean??

Hey girl,

OB/GYN stands for obstetrician/gynecologist. An obstetrician is a doctor who specializes in delivering babies, and a gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in treating issues with female reproductive organs. Many doctors specialize in both, which makes them OB/GYNs.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by Sk8r_Girl on 5/26/2009 4:41:13 PM

thanks

by kns15 on 5/25/2009 7:06:26 PM

If there's nothing to eat but fast food, make healthy decisions about what you order. Opt for grilled chicken rather than fried.

How much effort do you put into your everyday school wear?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.