11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer?

I’m 13, and I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer? Rest assured that you’re probably very healthy—breast cancer almost never occurs...

I have lumps on my boobs that are sore but they've been like that for a while is there something wrong with me?

by Totally_Animalz on 6/19/2009 10:22:25 AM

OK, In our health class we went over checking for cancer in teens for both us and guys. She said checking for lumps is very important, not because a lot of us teens get breast cancer but because she said it will get us in the habit of doing it when we get older.

She did say that with guys it is the opposite with them, that they have can start getting cancer in their boy parts when they are in their teens so it is best for us and them to check when we take a warm shower when everything is kind of loose.

Thank goodness for us most of the time the lumps we feel are not a problem but I did hear about a teen getting breast cancer so it can happen.

by luckykel on 6/14/2009 12:39:53 PM

ANYONE

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:55 AM

can someone help me plz

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:31 AM

!!!***MOD***!!!
How long is 'temporarily'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

by nerdykitty97 on 6/1/2009 1:37:17 PM

anyone help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:56 PM

im starting to get boobs but im embaressed 2 ask 4 a bra what do i do? what do i say?

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
comepared to my body, i have huge boobs! in some shirts i look bulky and im scared to wear a swim suit this summer! is there anything i can do?

Wear a sports bra that keeps your breasts in and with shirts, wear extra tanks to keep them in..

Sherryn D.

by haleebop on 5/26/2009 9:35:47 PM

what does OBGYN mean??

Hey girl,

OB/GYN stands for obstetrician/gynecologist. An obstetrician is a doctor who specializes in delivering babies, and a gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in treating issues with female reproductive organs. Many doctors specialize in both, which makes them OB/GYNs.

xo Lisa