1 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

2 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

3 HOURS AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb

COMMENTS

I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer?

I’m 13, and I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer? Rest assured that you’re probably very healthy—breast cancer almost never occurs...

modd! ppl say u get a OBGYN appoitment when ur 16...is that true? jw

Hey Girl, its really differernt for everyone, I think the average age is 18 though. *Cara T*

Cara T.

by kns15 on 5/25/2009 6:59:00 PM

i need a bra but im embarressed 2 ask 4 1 what do i do

by twilightfan1110 on 5/23/2009 10:11:46 AM

MOD!
I really want a YOUTube account to post my dog on there howling at the phone, but my parents wont let me! They have a facebook account! I feel so left out! ALL of my friends have one! What should I do to pursuade my parents to let me have one?

Hey Girl, I agree with your rents. There are scary people out there! If they have a FB account, why not post the video there? xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by Shall Shall on 5/20/2009 9:36:14 PM

MOD! I have a boy doctor and I have my first OB/GYN apointment tomorrow! I am so worried! HELP!!!

Hey Girlie, Don't stress! The doc will prolly' just ask you a bunch of questions, so its a good time for you to prepare any q's you might have for her. Write them all down and you can get them answered. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by twilightrox on 5/20/2009 8:56:13 PM

MOD!!!!
How do you know if you have breast cancer?

Hey babes,  Generally you go for tests around your 20's and docs teach you how to do self examinations.  If you would like more info check in with you doc.  Xo Lori

lori S.

by stylechic21 on 5/20/2009 5:35:14 PM

HEY!!! Just chillax its probaly nothing!!!! Just forget about it,its probaly nothing major, BUT if you aren't quite sure and are still worried just go to ur doc and have them check it out! But for right now just CHILLAX ur 13!!! Ur young have fun with ur LIFE!!!!

by annaelizabeth on 5/20/2009 5:28:11 PM

hey chicas! this id Club Girlfriends of Fashion co-prez! come join! we need a head of guy advice, so if you know your dudes, come comment on my profile and ill give you an application!

by massieBismyhomegurrl on 5/20/2009 3:56:44 PM

get it checked. get a woman to do it. it shudn't be a problem - and hey, 13's wayyyy too young for breast cancer! chill out, u must be ok... hot_n_sweet Smile

by hot_n_sweet on 5/20/2009 2:26:22 PM

wow yea i don't think i'd want a doctor to check that out hello EWWW i dn't want some nasty pervy doctor feeling around on my boobs

by BrownEyedGirl10 on 5/20/2009 8:36:03 AM