2 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

4 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer?

I’m 13, and I feel lumps in my breasts. Do I have breast cancer? Rest assured that you’re probably very healthy—breast cancer almost never occurs...

MOD MOD MOD!!!

I think i have breast cancer when i wear my bras they hurt. And when i take them off they hurt painfully. Do i?

Hey girl! I'm not a doc, so I can't say for sure, but it's unlikely that your boobs would only hurt when you had a bra on and right after you took them off.  It's more likely that your bras are too small or that your boobs are growing and that's what's causing the tenderness.  xoxo

Kate G.

by destine02 on 8/29/2013 2:18:24 PM

Ok,so,I noticed this zit on my chest today.When I moved my finger on it,there was a bump.And the bump was close to my left boob.Ny teacher said that if there is a bump and it feels like a marble,the it's breast cancer.But,there is no lump or anything.Just that zit.What could it possibly be?

Helen S.

by mathgeek221 on 5/23/2013 7:05:50 PM

mod mod mod
The other day i noticed i had kinda scabbing on my nipples and its not going away !! Frown
i dont wanna go to the doctors or tell my mum !!! help me ! is it just gonna go away ?

Hey girl, sometimes this happens if you go tanning in a tanning bed. If that's not the case, I would consider talking to your mom about it. It's okay, she's a girl too!

lauren r.

by sunriseXD on 4/13/2013 9:53:01 AM

Mod mod mod
I am 13 and "down there" there is an odor. It's not itchy... I don't know what to do about it. Is there anything wrong with me and is it a yeast infection?

Hey girlie! Having a slight odor is totally normal. If you're worried it might be something more, though, I would definitely check with a doctor.
Florence N.

by Kmc430 on 4/4/2013 10:11:21 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm scared. So I was sitting in the floor doing homework & I went to move my shorts, when I did I felt my finger hit something hard... I felt it again & like an inch from my vaginal opening there is this bump on the right side. Idk what it is, but it's tender to touch. I was wondering if it had anything to do with when I went to the park, I landed on the slide really hard & my side was sore for a few days. Idk what it is but I'm scared please help! I can't tell my mom

Hey girl. Sounds to me like its just a bump from when you fell but if it doesn't go away in a few days you really shouldn't be shy to tell your mom or school nurse or any other trusted adult, just in case its something that needs to be checked out its best to catch it soon!

Jenn S.

by Girlzrock123 on 12/6/2012 11:37:57 PM

I thought I had breast cancer too, but it turns out that my bra was to small. Thank goodness! I am pretty sure that you are fine. Smile

by elric_the_cat_lover41398 on 10/22/2012 9:26:17 PM

Is it bad to wear a bra to bed? My mom nags me all the time because I can't stand not wearing a bra to bed. I have conceided to wearing a sports bra, but I just wanted to know if it's a problem.

Hey girly, It can get a bit uncomfortable and I'm sure its good to let the girls breathe from time to time, but as far as I know it doesn't do any damage to wear a bra at night- sort of like wearing socks to bed. There's no harm but your feet may want to breathe a little =) Do what's comfy for you. xoxo

Lauren I.

by cahbead21 on 10/17/2012 3:38:10 PM

Thank you! This is actually just in time cuz my friend was worried about the exact same thing and it was getting her all worked up for the past like 3 days!! Now i can make her feel a lot better!! So glad this is nothing!

by lilitzygurl:) on 10/16/2012 8:00:25 PM

@js1011 -- it isn't as embarassing as you think. Just keep calm and ask your mom. Repeat: keep calm and ask your mom. See, it even has the keep calm trend thing!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/9/2012 1:55:58 AM

mod mod mod

Hannah H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/9/2012 1:14:58 AM

mod mod mod

Hannah H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/9/2012 1:14:05 AM

mod mod mod hide this
i'm having a cultural dinner on friday
i'm scared some of the guest won't bring a dish everyones supposed to
would it be rude to text and ask them what they're bringing?

Hannah H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/9/2012 1:12:03 AM

mod mod mod
i'm being a pirate for halloween what makeup should i wear?

Hey girl, I'd go light but do some liner and red lipstick.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/8/2012 7:35:18 PM

mod mod mod
what are some good horror movies?
also i'm having a casual cultural dinner on friday around 29 people at my home
what should i wear? and i'm making polish halushki with cabbage,egg noodles and onion
do you think it'll be good?

Hey girl, I'm a big fan of classics! Try Hitchcock thrillers! And I'd dress in something cute like a skirt and top. Your dinner sounds delish too!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/8/2012 7:32:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have had my period ever since I was in sixth grade I am now in ninth and I have never had any symptoms along with it. For example cramping, headaches, being moody. So I was wondering will I always be symptom free?

Hey girl, there's nothing wrong with you! You're just EXTREMELY lucky (EMBRACE it!) You may always be or you may not — it's hard to say, but enjoy those great periods while you've got them. The rest of us are totes jealous.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 15hayhay on 10/8/2012 6:10:47 PM

I have lumps in my breasts, especially before and during my period. That's normal (I think).

by cheetah#1 on 10/8/2012 7:22:45 AM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:54:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I've had a horrible headache on and off for the past two days...it's like my whole head is aching, you can't really pinpoint it. I just realized that I'm due for my period in a day...could my headaches be related to that? Because, I'm not sick in any other way..but I rarely get headaches so just wondering what's going on....thanks!!

Hey maggie183, yep that's probably what it is. Sometimes new symptoms start occurring with out periods. No worries girl. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 10/7/2012 12:14:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I can't wear bras. I am not big enough! It's so frusterating because almost ALL of my friends (except 1) wear them and like talk about it all. the. time... Frown

That's okay girl. For one you're still growing and maturing. Some girls don't finish developing until their early-mid 20s. I know a girl who didn't get a chest until her sophmore year of college. And even if you don't get big boobs or any, it doesn't make you less pretty. There are lots of pretty women with small chests. Look at Kate Hudson, Aaliyah, Zoe Saldana, Jlo and Charlize Thereon. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/7/2012 10:10:33 AM

@snagmonkey ???

by WinnieGirlie on 10/7/2012 10:06:06 AM

I had a bump on the back of my neck, and my doc said if you can push it and move it around then it's definitely not cancer

by ColosalMascara on 10/7/2012 8:56:45 AM

MOD!
I love PINK so much! It's a great shop and they always have great customer service I just wanted to tell you in case someone was asking about a good brand!

Hey snagmonkey, ok thanx girl! I'll have to check them out! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by snagmonkey on 10/7/2012 1:38:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! thx but is wat i described to u abt my bump sound like cyst?

Mhmmm not really, but it's best to get checked out to be sure.

Lynae P.

by 18girlsalie on 4/25/2010 1:48:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! i have a little bump on my leg and i told both my parents and they said it was probabaly a bug bite. the bump feels like its under the skin....could this be a cyst or is it like a tumor???

Hey chica, i hope it's not. If you're really worried ask your 'rents to take you to the hospital. Better safe than sorry. Smile

Lynae P.

by 18girlsalie on 4/25/2010 1:33:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! wat do cyst feel and look like?

Hey girl! Cysts are usually soft and gelatin-like. Hope that helps!
Kelli S.

by 18girlsalie on 4/24/2010 12:03:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! can u have a cyst on ur leg? cuz i think i might have one i should my mom and she said i was fine

Hey girl! It's totally possible for you to have a cyst on your leg. There are different places you can have cysts and they can be found on your legs, too.
Kelli S.

by 18girlsalie on 4/24/2010 9:52:21 AM

Ok so ive had a lump in my breast for about 3 weeks now and i really want to tell my mom but i dont know how. Please help!!!!!!

Hey babe, most of the lumps are just fat or other things that are nothing to worry about. But it is always best to get these things checked out by a doc, just to be safe but I'm sure you're fine!
katelin s.

by Cgymnast on 10/24/2009 11:55:44 AM

mod!
is there anyway to maske your boobs grow quicker? because my boobs barely fit into a 32A bra and i want bigger boobs. HELP!

Unfortunately there's no way to make your boobs grow faster, but just give it some time! Your body is still growing, and your boobs are most likely not done yet either.

-Haley B.

caitlin r.

by sammyk115 on 8/5/2009 10:04:38 AM

I was soooooooooooo freaked out when I found lumps in my boobs that I went to my mom. She taught me the breast cancer test and I stopped being so worried. But now that they've grown I'm afraid too wear a bathing suit. Whatshould i do?

by emily99 on 6/23/2009 11:50:13 AM

I had to go to the doctor for those *lumps* on my breast. EWWY. She was squeezing them and poking them. I can't imagine going to the femals peepee doctors. EWWY. PERVY DOCTORs!

by bajey on 6/19/2009 12:09:03 PM

I have lumps on my boobs that are sore but they've been like that for a while is there something wrong with me?

by Totally_Animalz on 6/19/2009 10:22:25 AM

OK, In our health class we went over checking for cancer in teens for both us and guys. She said checking for lumps is very important, not because a lot of us teens get breast cancer but because she said it will get us in the habit of doing it when we get older.

She did say that with guys it is the opposite with them, that they have can start getting cancer in their boy parts when they are in their teens so it is best for us and them to check when we take a warm shower when everything is kind of loose.

Thank goodness for us most of the time the lumps we feel are not a problem but I did hear about a teen getting breast cancer so it can happen.

by luckykel on 6/14/2009 12:39:53 PM

ANYONE

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:55 AM

can someone help me plz

by js1011 on 6/14/2009 9:25:31 AM

!!!***MOD***!!!
How long is 'temporarily'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

by nerdykitty97 on 6/1/2009 1:37:17 PM

anyone help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:56 PM

im starting to get boobs but im embaressed 2 ask 4 a bra what do i do? what do i say?

by js1011 on 5/27/2009 8:05:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
comepared to my body, i have huge boobs! in some shirts i look bulky and im scared to wear a swim suit this summer! is there anything i can do?

Wear a sports bra that keeps your breasts in and with shirts, wear extra tanks to keep them in..

Sherryn D.

by haleebop on 5/26/2009 9:35:47 PM

what does OBGYN mean??

Hey girl,

OB/GYN stands for obstetrician/gynecologist. An obstetrician is a doctor who specializes in delivering babies, and a gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in treating issues with female reproductive organs. Many doctors specialize in both, which makes them OB/GYNs.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by Sk8r_Girl on 5/26/2009 4:41:13 PM

thanks

by kns15 on 5/25/2009 7:06:26 PM

modd! ppl say u get a OBGYN appoitment when ur 16...is that true? jw

Hey Girl, its really differernt for everyone, I think the average age is 18 though. *Cara T*

Cara T.

by kns15 on 5/25/2009 6:59:00 PM

i need a bra but im embarressed 2 ask 4 1 what do i do

by twilightfan1110 on 5/23/2009 10:11:46 AM

MOD!
I really want a YOUTube account to post my dog on there howling at the phone, but my parents wont let me! They have a facebook account! I feel so left out! ALL of my friends have one! What should I do to pursuade my parents to let me have one?

Hey Girl, I agree with your rents. There are scary people out there! If they have a FB account, why not post the video there? xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by Shall Shall on 5/20/2009 9:36:14 PM

MOD! I have a boy doctor and I have my first OB/GYN apointment tomorrow! I am so worried! HELP!!!

Hey Girlie, Don't stress! The doc will prolly' just ask you a bunch of questions, so its a good time for you to prepare any q's you might have for her. Write them all down and you can get them answered. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by twilightrox on 5/20/2009 8:56:13 PM

MOD!!!!
How do you know if you have breast cancer?

Hey babes,  Generally you go for tests around your 20's and docs teach you how to do self examinations.  If you would like more info check in with you doc.  Xo Lori

lori S.

by stylechic21 on 5/20/2009 5:35:14 PM

HEY!!! Just chillax its probaly nothing!!!! Just forget about it,its probaly nothing major, BUT if you aren't quite sure and are still worried just go to ur doc and have them check it out! But for right now just CHILLAX ur 13!!! Ur young have fun with ur LIFE!!!!

by annaelizabeth on 5/20/2009 5:28:11 PM

hey chicas! this id Club Girlfriends of Fashion co-prez! come join! we need a head of guy advice, so if you know your dudes, come comment on my profile and ill give you an application!

by massieBismyhomegurrl on 5/20/2009 3:56:44 PM

get it checked. get a woman to do it. it shudn't be a problem - and hey, 13's wayyyy too young for breast cancer! chill out, u must be ok... hot_n_sweet Smile

by hot_n_sweet on 5/20/2009 2:26:22 PM

wow yea i don't think i'd want a doctor to check that out hello EWWW i dn't want some nasty pervy doctor feeling around on my boobs

by BrownEyedGirl10 on 5/20/2009 8:36:03 AM