AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

2 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

Give your closet a makeover

Cleaning your closet doesn’t have to feel like a chore! We’ll show you how to turn that dark, disorganized cave into your personal boutique.

Thank you soooo much!!! I donated all the clothes that didnt fit me to goodwill!! now i have new clothes and feel like a good person! -btw there were like two bags full of clothes!!!- LOL Smile

by NaomiCuterz on 7/8/2012 5:47:42 PM

MOD! Ok my BFF used to be active and happy and more polite. Her mom didn't live with her for some time and during that time she was active and always happy and polite. But when her mom moved back in she is being lazy, eating a TON of junk, she seems depressed, and she doesn't pick up after herself. My mom doesn't want her over here so that she won't make a mess and not clean it. I've known her sence 2nd grade and she always gets like this after the 1st week of her mom's return. Her mom is not very supporting and had a rough time when she was gone. My BFF doesn't know this and i CAN'T tell her. Help me get my BFF back to normal without bringing up Mom. Please and thank you!

Hey girl! The best thing you can do is be there for your best friend no matter what! Maybe talk to your BFF and see if she wants to get out of the house and go for a run! Do something to lift her spirits and then ask her if she has been doing alright and let her know you are always there! Smile Try talking to your mom for advice as well! Goodluck girl! XOXO

Blaine D.

by lightbulb540 on 1/11/2011 10:44:03 AM

thanks for the tipss

by GLreader98 on 9/12/2010 5:07:33 PM

i'm a complete tomboy and about 4 guys in my class like me... since when did guys fall for tomboys???!!!

by FeartheFork on 5/26/2010 11:46:58 PM

Mod how do i choose between soccer and dance, i have no experience in either i choose them because i didnt like the sports i was doing before and wanted to pick something i hadn't done before and looked like fun, and i really dont know what pros and cons of of each would be

Hey girly, both would be really fun to do. Try both if them out for a few weeks and decide which one you like more. Dance is really pretty and soccer is really cool, so either way you'll be having fun. Smile

Lynae P.

by abercrombieluvr on 11/8/2009 4:09:50 PM

this are awesome ideas! my closet is like a death trap of back when i was 7! all my crap is stored in there and same with my parents and sisters crap!

MOD MOD MOD MOD:
u know how i said my fam is storing all their crap in my closet? yah, i told them to stop it, but they won't listen! i really want to make my room "my room" or closet i guess...i dont know what to do!!!!! please help me!!!!!!!

by HCOgirl09 on 7/28/2009 3:13:18 PM

im so going to do this

annray

by annray on 7/25/2009 8:15:31 AM

great tips! I am constantly cleaning my closet cuz im a neat freak!!! Check out my profile!! ttyl

by laceface on 7/15/2009 10:44:27 AM

good ideas
ima try it

by sad_girl on 6/9/2009 9:25:41 PM

yea, i can get my closet super clean, but it never stays that way...

by so_she_told_me... on 6/6/2009 4:03:26 PM