12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Give your closet a makeover

Cleaning your closet doesn’t have to feel like a chore! We’ll show you how to turn that dark, disorganized cave into your personal boutique.

MOD- do you think it is better to hang the shirts in my closet by color or by long/short sleeves?

Hey girl, It really depends on what you want to do because it doesn't really matter how it's organized as long as you can find the shirt you're looking for!
<3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by volleychick879 on 6/3/2009 7:51:30 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!
HOW DO I GET GUYS TO NOTICE ME?! EVERYONE ACTS LIKE I AM INVISIBLE!!!

Hey Girl, Just be confident! Trust me people will take notice! *Cara T*
Cara T.

by crazyshortie13 on 5/27/2009 8:57:47 PM

i am doing this project right now!!

by kalei896 on 5/26/2009 7:02:00 PM

mod mod
how old do u have to be to get a summer job?
i want to get my own money now?

Hey Girl, it depends on the place, but I think 14. *Cara T*
Cara T.

by giani on 5/23/2009 1:12:43 PM

My room needs some serious spiffing up! I'll try some of these.

Here's your Harry Potter quote of the day:

"So top grade's O for 'Outstanding,'" she [Hermione] was saying, "and then there's A-"
"No, E," George corrected her, "E for 'Exceeds Expectations.' And I've always thought Fred and I should've got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams."

by animal_lover119 on 5/22/2009 9:46:03 PM

Wow my clost looks like The Wizard of Oz tornado hit it lol. And ive been sayin 4 weeks that Ive gotta clean it out cuz its making me mad. Now after seeing this theres no excuse!! Smile

by overlyobsessedjonasbrothersfan on 5/20/2009 8:18:24 PM

Great ideas! Check out my profile!!! Comment tooo!!!!!

by Jessicamustang on 5/20/2009 5:36:44 PM

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so needed to hear that!

by heepwah123 on 5/20/2009 4:41:36 PM

I REALLY need to clean out my closet. Maybe I'll try these...

by smartchica on 5/18/2009 9:40:56 PM

ugh i have a walk-n closet and its a mess!

sumopaetyn, i organize my shirts by rainbow too lol!
P.S. L'Oreal is such a cool name, dont you think?

by serafinasunshine23 on 5/18/2009 9:35:36 PM