AN HOUR AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

2 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

3 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

Give your closet a makeover

Cleaning your closet doesn’t have to feel like a chore! We’ll show you how to turn that dark, disorganized cave into your personal boutique.

PERFECT advice. I think the easiest way to organize your closet is by rainbow order. It's an efficient way to match your outifts better. No more searching for that green tank top!

by SuMoPaEtYn on 5/18/2009 7:59:20 PM

thats a good idea my closet is a jungle . i can her monkeys .. haha . but my mom keeps some of her moms stuff in my closet so its really messy . ima clean it sometime this summer .. maybe .

by clairebear2310 on 5/18/2009 7:55:02 PM

I was thinking about cleaning out my closet today, so this is perfect.

by band_girl on 5/18/2009 7:37:55 PM

LOL i already have a tidy closet.

by hyperpuppy on 5/18/2009 7:12:51 PM

Hey Gurlies!
There is 2 clubs out rite now that I'm part of and I think all of you gurlies should join:
1. vballmaster's Adam Lambert Fan Club I just <3 him!
2. the club that I made up called Prettee Gurlees which is awsome!
If you want to be a "MOD" for anything (boys, celebs, fashion, beauty, hair, ect.)in Prettee Gurlees contact me and I will send you an application if you get 91 points or higher, congrats your a "MOD" for the club. If there is a tie then I will send a hard question for you girls to follow, only one for each "colomn"!
Ppl tthe clubs r free to join and super fun too!

by sassiesweet on 5/18/2009 7:05:00 PM

ya whenever my friends come over their like u have so much clothes when really more then half of the clothes in my closet is way to small on me! but thanks! im always trying to keep my closet organized. Smile

by smiley103 on 5/18/2009 7:03:38 PM

HOLA HOLA MY CHICA'S! THis is igymnast with ur fashion scoop! Fashion styles are shifting everday! Wanna be in da fashion know? Then go to my pro! With weekly fashion updates, guides to style and all the advice you could want, why go anywhere else?
My closet is moy fabuloso!

by igymnast10 on 5/18/2009 5:13:12 PM

I have got 2 try this!

by Sasaqaz123 on 5/18/2009 5:02:19 PM

Hey girls!
The newest club on GirlsLife is here! It is clubRAZZLEDAZZLE

clubRAZZLEDAZZLE is a club for socializing, advice, stories, and more!

I am the President, and I will need somebody to do the following:
Vice President
Guy Head (Gives advice and tells stories about guys)
School Head (Gives advice, tips, and more about school)
Friend Head (Gives fun ideas, advice, and more about friends)
Family Head (Gives advice and more about family)
Entertainment 411 Reporter (Latest news on movies, music, TV, and fave celebs)
Head Writer (Writes stories, poems, and songs)
Fashion Head (Gives advice and tips on fashion)
Babysitter Head (Gives advice and fun ideas for sitters)

If you would like to run for any of these, comment me on my profile and I will send you a questionairre. The post will be open 3 days after the first application is received. After those 3 days, I will pick the member. Once the position is filled, I will notify the members and take it off my list.

Anybody is more than welcome to join!

by clubRAZZLEDAZZLE on 5/18/2009 4:04:17 PM

my closet used to be totally messy but then i saved up my money for like two months and bought a wardrobe. it helped sooo much! so if you can resist the urge to shop for like five weekends, try getting a wardrobe! their really roomy and theyve got like a bar to hang stuff on and drawers and a mirror and it looks super cute in my room

by massieBismyhomegurrl on 5/18/2009 3:31:26 PM