Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

4 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

5 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Give your closet a makeover

Cleaning your closet doesn’t have to feel like a chore! We’ll show you how to turn that dark, disorganized cave into your personal boutique.

Hey girls! come join the newest GL club! its called club Girlfriends of Fashion. its run by me and Coco Chanel Gabrielle. the club is all about giving advice, being there for each other and of course doing what girls do best-Chattin it up! the latest updates are as follows:

1. we are receiving applications for head of beauty and head of guy advice.

2. we are adding a feature to our club- The Clique! we noticed that there are tons of clique fans on GL so come join the discussion about the new book, your fave character, who your most like, what celebrity you think Cam looks like, etc.

by massieBismyhomegurrl on 5/18/2009 3:26:21 PM

***mod***
i havent got my issue of GL yet. i got it late last month also. my subscription is still going on. is there somthing wrong?

Hey girl,

I'm not in charge of those things so I'm not sure what's going on! If you're having problems with your subscription, go to "Contact Us" at the top of the page.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by volleyballhannah on 5/18/2009 3:24:16 PM

MOD!!
how can i make some money??

Hey girl,

There are plenty of ways to make money. Babysitting, tutoring in a subject you're good at, or starting a neighborhood dog-walking business are all great and fun options! You can also apply for a job at a local market or clothing store, but they might have age restrictions.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by k123k on 5/18/2009 1:40:17 PM

These are some really good ideas!

Hey girls! Check out my profile and leave a comment! I also give advice!

by Jamie2cool4you on 5/18/2009 12:02:09 PM

cool, i organize my closet by color

by secretmist on 5/18/2009 11:18:13 AM

I so need this! Thanx GL, you guys are lifesavers!

Check out my profile!

by coolio08 on 5/18/2009 10:40:28 AM

Wow i really needed this thanks GL! It'll probably take me a whole weekend to cean out my closet lol

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 5/17/2009 11:02:18 PM

These are great!!! Altough I justed cleaned out my closet yesterday! But its kind of hard to keep it clean cuz I share it with my two sisters!

by reeg-a-lene on 5/17/2009 10:08:53 PM

MODMODMOD I live in the country and I'm only 13. How can I make money?

Hey girl,

Try convincing your parents to pay you for little chores or go out to your neighbors and ask for unwanted tasks. Remember, all little things add up!

<3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by SunnyDee on 5/17/2009 8:37:59 PM

MOD- I have these little bumps on the bottom of my left leg before and after I shave. Do you know what they are? Also should I shave my legs above my knees? All the girls in my class do, but my mom says it's just extra work.plz help and thanks soooooo much!!

Hey girl,

It's actually pretty natural to get bumps after/before shaving that eventually disappear so no worries! As for the shaving, it depends if its necessary or not. If you're wearing really short shorts or a bathing suit, it might be necessary to shave above your legs.

<3 Jeannie