13 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

14 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

15 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

To Tell or Not To Tell

I live in a duplex house. Until two or three years ago, my aunt and her kids lived on the other side. All but one...

that perv

by Shelbee is a star on 3/12/2011 9:33:15 AM

Hope you don't mind me asking but what did he make you do???????

by Penguinluver23 on 2/8/2011 5:49:50 PM

Please Help
Ok so I go to a reeealy small school btw (like theres only one class with 15 kids per grade)
The kids in my class arer reallly immiture. The only girl who isnt immiture kristen always ditches me for her friends that are in 8th grade. Another girl who I really dont like alaina always hangs out with a differrent group of older kids but they totally use her and she doesnt see it at all. Then me and my other friend alex hang out mostly with 2 girls from 6th grade who are almost my age but I only hang out with them outside of class. So our whole class got into this stupid fight and Im really tired of it. all of the guys hate alaina and curse her out and one guy jordan who is super annoying and he hates me and my friends for no reason. Then another guy matt (who I like) is on the other "side" and wolnt talk to me evn tho i told him i dont care about the "fight". I have no one to hang out with in class and I can hear everyone talking about each other and me and cursin each other out. I wanna scream at evryone to get over it. anyway everyone is fighting and im really starting to hate everyone and im tired of this fight but i know its not ganna go away so someone needs to stop it but no one listens to me!!! I cant take it anymore cause thats all they talk about. I even wanna change schools to get away from this! Help Please

hey babe. Try talking with your parents or your teachers about the situation! That way you can get the help you need and be in a place that makes you happy.
Megan R.

by LSUqueen21 on 3/6/2010 11:15:45 PM

for miss_sam, i`m SO sorry you went through that. that is not right. as you should know, that`s sexual harassment, and you should have told your parents. that includes the naked walking thing, he was so wrong, and i`m glad (no effense) that she broke up with his dad. i am thankful that you are okay. thats so hard to live with in your past. he should`ve known better. what a horrible boy!
-Carmen

by twilightgrl22 on 2/12/2010 1:55:05 PM

oooohhh. i read a book like this once-same situation!- you should DEFINITLY tell someone. tell your bff, mom. who ever. u will feel soooo much better getting it off your chest. good luck- *ang*

by dozeriscool on 2/10/2010 10:32:20 PM

Mod When is the next Girlslife magazine coming on the shelfs to buy? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey chicky, the next one should be out in either late September or early October. I think you're going to really enjoy that issue!

Lynae P.

by kreader on 9/4/2009 9:39:15 PM

tear, i had the same prob as a kid my moms ex boyfriends son who is know 19 and i am 15 used to spend the night at my house while my mom and his dad went out and he used to chase me around the house with a mask on until i made out with him or did innapropriate things or make me walk around naked i was 7 and he was 11 yes you should tell i did and my mom broke up with his dad and we haven't heard from them since so go tell do whats right you'll feel so much better afterwards it took me 6 months to tell you'll feel so much better afterwards i promise

by miss_sam on 8/25/2009 3:32:20 PM

Girl what he did to u was horrible i know how u feel u must tell at least ur parents so they can tell his parents he should not have treated u like that. And what he did to u was so GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! u NEED to tell an ADULT!DO NOT KEEP THAT IN OR IT WILL KEEP HAUNTING U!!!!

by Star53 on 7/24/2009 7:30:25 PM

yuck tell someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats really unresponsible (spelled wrong) of ur cousin!!

by singasolo on 7/14/2009 3:08:07 AM

WOW. That's soo creepy. U shud definitely tell. Even tho u didn't kno wat he was doing bakk then, it's still sexual harrassment.
Girlie, he might be doing this 2 otha people. If U tell, U might be helping LOTS of girls. Either way, it's best if U tell someone [:

by tinxangel12 on 7/6/2009 5:49:05 PM