5 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

8 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Sweat-Proof Summer Makeup

How can I keep the sweat under control and still have a pretty summer glow?

whats a blotter?
thx Smile

Hey girl, I'd imagine a blotter in terms of make-up is the same thing as an oil absorbing sheet: you can use it to take the excess oil off your face during the day.

Alyssa B.

by foreverme! on 8/2/2010 10:39:17 PM

I got a highlighter and oil free face wash and lotion, let's see if works. Laughing

check out my pro

by readerhi1234 on 9/28/2009 6:38:21 PM

Can you suggest a good concealer to cover my zits with?

Hey babe,

The best concealer for you depends on what your skin is like. If you have oily or dry skin a different kind of make up might keep your skin healthier. Check out the labels and try out a few on your hand before you buy them!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by peacelover1496 on 6/26/2009 12:21:48 PM

i love this article but I can't afford all this stuff! I already have proactiv which is working wonders with my skin. So I don't need the face wash. I still need the face moisturizer with spf, the concealer, the highlighting powder, and oil blotting sheets. I added up the costs to the ones I would like to buy and it equals $37.00!!!! Help!!!

Hey girl!  You don't have to buy everything if it's too expensive. Try a couple if that's all you can afford.  If it's still too expensive, try alternative products that are more affordable.  Best, Kristen
Kristen Y.

by peacelover1496 on 6/25/2009 12:22:32 PM

Hey ****MODDD****, can you approve of my tips, my mom gave 'em to me and I want to make sure they're legit.
1. Don't plaster on makeup like it's going out of style! All I like to wear is mascara, blush on my cheekbones, eyeshadow, and lipgloss. Use tones that match with your skintone. I have tanner skin so for:
Eyeshadows: light blues, light greens, and bronzes look really cute. But make the blues and greens the only neon color if you use it; use a subtle lipgloss and blush.
Blush: Smile while you apply it. Your cheeks should show your cheekbones and only apply there. I love using light or hot pinks.
Lip Gloss: I'm totally for shiny glosses, they're a total turn-on. Trust me! If you used a blue or green, make it a pale shade. Not, like, neon pink! If all other makeup is light, make it a neon color!
What do you think MOD? Good tips?

Hey girl, those are all the tips you need for make up! <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by roxygal1642 on 6/10/2009 8:29:33 PM

hey girls!! i love soccer swimming and all sports in general!! Im awesome with advive so cheak out my profile!!!

<3 ya!

by soccerchic222 on 6/5/2009 4:57:11 PM

OMgosh,those olay face wipes art the BEST!! their perf. 4 makeup remover wipes and to get a nice clean face..

by Brunette13 on 6/3/2009 6:10:37 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!! and GL girls!!!
Please respond ASAP!!!
I have graduation tomorrow and i dont know how to do my makeup. (i usually dont wear makeup)i want it to be natural but not really light. i have blue eyes.
please help!!
p.s. girls: leave a message on my profile and tell me what you think Smile

Hey babe, def keep it natural. A little bronzer or blush, some mascara and a light pink gloss are all ya need.
katelin s.

by taramc10 on 5/27/2009 7:58:31 PM

MODMODMODMOD! my mom won't let me use any makeup. I only want to use mascara, but she insists I'm too young. I'll be 16 and in the 10th grade next year. What do you think? I've talked to her about it a lot but she's still against it, I think mostly because she hates "having" to wear makeup in our society today. Any suggestions?

Hey girl! I don't think you're being unreasonable. Mascara simply accents your natural beauty. Try sitting down and having a serious convo about it. And explain to her how much it means to you and why.
Jess H.

by jazzy020 on 5/26/2009 5:10:06 PM

can you recommend organic moisturizers, I hear about hollywood glam oil can you tell me more.

by teenscenequeen on 5/26/2009 5:02:21 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!