AN HOUR AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8

1 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

COMMENTS

MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL: Cool Coleslaw!

Just ‘cause you can’t man the BBQ doesn’t mean you can’t help out at your Memorial Day cookout! Side dishes are just as important as...

Coleslaw is so yummy!!!

by jdizzle09 on 6/16/2009 5:12:15 PM

I DONT LIKE COLESLAW ITS SO NASTY

by vball24 on 6/13/2009 3:40:23 PM

Bleh. Coleslaw is okay. Like, I would eat it at a restaurant, but I wouldn't actually take time to make it.

by gladiator*girl on 5/26/2009 4:25:33 PM

~MOD~
My friend is being bullied really bad. People in my classes are spreading evil rumors about her that arn't true. It hurts to see a friend go through that. What can I do to Help?

Hey girl,

Good for you for wanting to stick up for a friend! First thing's first: when someone tells you what they heard about your friend, tell them it isn't true. Now, try to convince your friend to tell a teacher or counselor (or any other adult she trusts at school). If the bullying is really damaging to her, and you guys can't stop it, it's time to take it to someone who can.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by BellaandEdward on 5/25/2009 11:46:28 AM

Well I think I can make this cole slaw. And love it cole slaw!

by yszee2u2 on 5/25/2009 10:45:41 AM

Cool! I'm going to make this this afternoon for a neighborhood cookout. It sounds...
Smile
Smile
Good!

by marchmonet on 5/25/2009 10:24:56 AM

sounds *interesting* i bet my dad would love this my parents love colsaw maybe i will mak it..

by skatergal*101 on 5/23/2009 1:49:02 PM

yumm

by sportybabe on 5/22/2009 10:17:09 AM

Hmmm, interesting. but i dont like coleslaw that much, makes me gag

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 5/22/2009 8:31:15 AM