1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 chatty chicks tote their cells in a @JilleDesigns smartphone clutch. http://t.co/g4lLlKoA5g

13 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

14 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

COMMENTS

MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL: Cool Coleslaw!

Just ‘cause you can’t man the BBQ doesn’t mean you can’t help out at your Memorial Day cookout! Side dishes are just as important as...

Coleslaw is so yummy!!!

by jdizzle09 on 6/16/2009 5:12:15 PM

I DONT LIKE COLESLAW ITS SO NASTY

by vball24 on 6/13/2009 3:40:23 PM

Bleh. Coleslaw is okay. Like, I would eat it at a restaurant, but I wouldn't actually take time to make it.

by gladiator*girl on 5/26/2009 4:25:33 PM

~MOD~
My friend is being bullied really bad. People in my classes are spreading evil rumors about her that arn't true. It hurts to see a friend go through that. What can I do to Help?

Hey girl,

Good for you for wanting to stick up for a friend! First thing's first: when someone tells you what they heard about your friend, tell them it isn't true. Now, try to convince your friend to tell a teacher or counselor (or any other adult she trusts at school). If the bullying is really damaging to her, and you guys can't stop it, it's time to take it to someone who can.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by BellaandEdward on 5/25/2009 11:46:28 AM

Well I think I can make this cole slaw. And love it cole slaw!

by yszee2u2 on 5/25/2009 10:45:41 AM

Cool! I'm going to make this this afternoon for a neighborhood cookout. It sounds...
Smile
Smile
Good!

by marchmonet on 5/25/2009 10:24:56 AM

sounds *interesting* i bet my dad would love this my parents love colsaw maybe i will mak it..

by skatergal*101 on 5/23/2009 1:49:02 PM

yumm

by sportybabe on 5/22/2009 10:17:09 AM

Hmmm, interesting. but i dont like coleslaw that much, makes me gag

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 5/22/2009 8:31:15 AM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!