12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

13 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Freshly squeezed lemonade (and a party-perfect spritzer!)

There's nothing we crave more on a steamin' hot summer day than a tall glass of lemonade. Ahh, sweet and tart--how can you go wrong...

Do you like healthy food and want to know more about it? Try club Healthy Eats! WE post you answer! Come check us out!<3

by sfluv on 8/30/2012 8:55:00 PM

by sfluv on 8/30/2012 8:54:08 PM

I don't wear make-up right now, but when I do I won't know what to buy! I have a wide face, light skin and mostly green eyes that sometimes look blue or gray, depending on what I wear. I have full, dull pink lips. My hair is regular brown with a few natural blonde high lights. Thanks. By the way, the lemonade sounds really good!

Hey girl!  With green eyes,  brown or gold eye shadow will really make your eyes standout Smile try some blush or bronzer to illuminate your skin and lips.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by C8Coolest on 7/12/2012 4:29:06 PM

This is really good think im going to have to make this for my family when we go camping on sunday Smile

by jazmine ann on 7/11/2012 8:05:49 PM

Everyone please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/11/2012 8:02:57 PM

Wouldn't all the honey sink to the bottom and be all sticky? Tong

by stopthechainmail on 7/11/2012 7:39:06 PM

Wouldn't all the honey sink to the bottom and be all sticky? Tong

by stopthechainmail on 7/11/2012 7:38:24 PM

Ok this is soooo wierd!!! Girlslife is my homepage, and i was just getting on the internet to look for lemonade recipes!!!!! You guys totally rock because now I don't even have to look!!!!!!!!!

by xXILikeItLikeThatXx on 7/11/2012 5:09:40 PM

Hey Sarah510, you'll probably need some pain medicine! Ask your parents if you have anything at home. If the pain persists and you can't walk it may be best to head to the doctors. If icing doesn't help, try a heating pad. Hope you feel better. Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!!!
PLEASE answer this as soon as you can. I was doing a leap and I slipped and I kind of, like, rolled my ankle. I can feel my bone and I know it's not broken, but it really hurts to walk. I'm icing it right now but that isn't really helping. Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 7/11/2012 5:05:57 PM

Modmodmodmod!!
I wanna lose some weight, what are some speciic exercises targeting the tummy and theighs??????? Also, what are some healthy foods that are filling???
Thankss!!!!!!!!!
Please be specific! Smile

Hey chicky, that's great that ya wanna be proactive about getting in shape. For your stomach, check out these workouts: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/03/Totally-Ab-sessed-Your-favorite-six-pack-workouts.aspx. Pretty much any kind of sit-ups, planks, and leg raises are great for your tummy. And for thighs, you can do lunges, run up and down stairs, and do lots of squats. Healthy foods that are filling would be anything with fiber and/or lots of water in it. So think apples, cucumbers, whole wheat bread, etc. Quinoa is especially good because it has tons of protein and fiber to keep ya filled, but it's nice and light.
Carrie R.