8 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

9 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

9 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Freshly squeezed lemonade (and a party-perfect spritzer!)

There's nothing we crave more on a steamin' hot summer day than a tall glass of lemonade. Ahh, sweet and tart--how can you go wrong...

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/11/2012 2:33:54 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I applied to be a stage manager for a high school play that a local theatre puts on every year. I sent in my application almost 2 months ago when they were due (in May) and I still haven't heard back. We're supposed to start next month but I'll be away most of August, so I was wondering if it would be rude to email them like asking if they whose year, so I don't fill up my schedule. How should I phrase this in the email?
THANKS!

Hey girl, it's totally fine to follow up on an application. In fact, it's usually a good idea to follow up 2 weeks after you apply, just to be sure they got it. So all you have to do in your email is politely explain that you applied 2 months ago and that since you haven't had a response, you wanted to make sure that they received your application. Keep it short and sweet - you don't need long explanations. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by superstarlala on 7/11/2012 1:12:23 PM

i just tried the lemonade. it was so good! <3

by lulu_95 on 7/3/2009 3:49:01 PM

this is a really good recipe. i used actual lemon juice and lime juice, but it tasted great and is a great substitution for lemon-lime sodas such as sprite, 7up, etc.

by DudeLooksLikeaLady on 6/29/2009 7:08:59 PM

mod mod mod
what are some healthy ideas that I could bring in a school lunch?

Hey Girl, Check out some of the ideas listed here. xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by monkeyra13 on 6/16/2009 8:16:49 PM

MODSmile
i had a ????? over the summer i was going to try eating 5small meals as they say its healthy for you. how should i make sure i get the right amount of fruints, veggie, etc. and is there somewhere i could look for info.
thxSmile

Hey Girl

I am sorry but I do not know how to answer this question. Pleas check online nutrition info site or something. <3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by mccap0123 on 5/31/2009 5:16:53 PM

MODSmile
i had a question over the summer i was going to try eating 5small meals as they say its healthy for you. how should i make sure i get the right amount of fruints, veggie, etc. and is there somewhere i could look for info.(i already asked this ? to some1 else but i couldnt find much by myself)
thxSmile

Hey Girl

It just depends on everyones diet but if it bothers it keep up with your calories. Or look it up online.

<3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by mccap0123 on 5/31/2009 5:09:43 PM

MOD MOD!!!
I wanna drain my body of all it's icky stuff... you know detoxation i think it's called? Anyways i need a food or drink that's easy to make that will really flush my body. Do you know of anything like that? Besides water!
PEACE, LOVE, LIFE!!!!

Hey girl,

Water would be my first suggestion. I know there are some detox diets which involve cutting out foods like dairy, red meat, sugar, processed foods, and caffeine, but those are all pretty intense and I wouldn't suggest 'em to you. If you really wanna do a detox, ask your mom if she'll help you out.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by superem on 5/28/2009 2:47:16 PM

i tried this recipe and realized, it uses a lot of sugar to be a healthy recipe

by ugogirl123 on 5/27/2009 7:20:05 PM

MOD I forgot to say my friend S was my First ever friend and she dosent have a problem with J, but J has a problem with S, because 1 small thig she thinks is anoying, wut do i do?

Hey Babes, Sit down with both of them separately and find out what the issue is and how it can be solved. Do it slowly, any rushing and you'll ruin any friendship that might be. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.