5 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

6 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

7 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Freshly squeezed lemonade (and a party-perfect spritzer!)

There's nothing we crave more on a steamin' hot summer day than a tall glass of lemonade. Ahh, sweet and tart--how can you go wrong...

I made this lemonade and it was AWSOME!!!!!

by xxhamsterzrulexx on 5/24/2009 9:56:15 PM

Thx alot u mod peopls rock!

by xxhamsterzrulexx on 5/24/2009 9:55:07 PM

MOD Ok so i have 2 friends and one of my friend j( on friend s for the other)dosent like my other friend s, but i like s , because shewa smy first EVER friend. What do I do? MOD

Hey Girl, Why not keep them separated for awhile? Seems like they dont wanna be buds and you cant force it. When they calm down, try to invite them both otu and take it slow. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by xxhamsterzrulexx on 5/24/2009 9:50:57 PM

Yeay! I made this lemonade today! very good GL! Delicious!!

TRY IT OUT! I had to tripe the recipes though for my family of 6. Smile
yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

~K

by sparklestar4ever12 on 5/24/2009 9:26:08 PM

cool i love my mom's lemonade!!

by hooperdoodle on 5/24/2009 9:51:10 AM

Yum! honey in lemonade? thats an awesome idea Laughing

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 5/23/2009 7:29:13 PM

i grow lemons in my backyard. *MOD!* How much lemonade does this make?

by lindiezz on 5/23/2009 4:19:50 PM

I am sooo goignt o try this out! thnx GL!

by sparklestar4ever12 on 5/23/2009 3:44:41 PM

that sounds super yummy! Smile

check out my profile and comment!

by sillymeoops on 5/23/2009 3:25:25 PM

ohmygod this is rlyyy good!!!! i<3 this recipie! great job gl!!

by Lolo313 on 5/23/2009 2:30:12 PM