1 HOURS AGO The perfect plant pottery for your room: http://t.co/FX60QuPXsc

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 pretties purr loudly in a @childrensplace Leopard Jacket: http://t.co/HBx5wc0N56

3 HOURS AGO 6 first date no-nos: http://t.co/AspBhgB7FF

COMMENTS

Freshly squeezed lemonade (and a party-perfect spritzer!)

There's nothing we crave more on a steamin' hot summer day than a tall glass of lemonade. Ahh, sweet and tart--how can you go wrong...

Do you like healthy food and want to know more about it? Try club Healthy Eats! WE post you answer! Come check us out!<3

by sfluv on 8/30/2012 8:55:00 PM

by sfluv on 8/30/2012 8:54:08 PM

I don't wear make-up right now, but when I do I won't know what to buy! I have a wide face, light skin and mostly green eyes that sometimes look blue or gray, depending on what I wear. I have full, dull pink lips. My hair is regular brown with a few natural blonde high lights. Thanks. By the way, the lemonade sounds really good!

Hey girl!  With green eyes,  brown or gold eye shadow will really make your eyes standout Smile try some blush or bronzer to illuminate your skin and lips.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by C8Coolest on 7/12/2012 4:29:06 PM

This is really good think im going to have to make this for my family when we go camping on sunday Smile

by jazmine ann on 7/11/2012 8:05:49 PM

Everyone please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/11/2012 8:02:57 PM

Wouldn't all the honey sink to the bottom and be all sticky? Tong

by stopthechainmail on 7/11/2012 7:39:06 PM

Wouldn't all the honey sink to the bottom and be all sticky? Tong

by stopthechainmail on 7/11/2012 7:38:24 PM

Ok this is soooo wierd!!! Girlslife is my homepage, and i was just getting on the internet to look for lemonade recipes!!!!! You guys totally rock because now I don't even have to look!!!!!!!!!

by xXILikeItLikeThatXx on 7/11/2012 5:09:40 PM

Hey Sarah510, you'll probably need some pain medicine! Ask your parents if you have anything at home. If the pain persists and you can't walk it may be best to head to the doctors. If icing doesn't help, try a heating pad. Hope you feel better. Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!!!
PLEASE answer this as soon as you can. I was doing a leap and I slipped and I kind of, like, rolled my ankle. I can feel my bone and I know it's not broken, but it really hurts to walk. I'm icing it right now but that isn't really helping. Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 7/11/2012 5:05:57 PM

Modmodmodmod!!
I wanna lose some weight, what are some speciic exercises targeting the tummy and theighs??????? Also, what are some healthy foods that are filling???
Thankss!!!!!!!!!
Please be specific! Smile

Hey chicky, that's great that ya wanna be proactive about getting in shape. For your stomach, check out these workouts: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/03/Totally-Ab-sessed-Your-favorite-six-pack-workouts.aspx. Pretty much any kind of sit-ups, planks, and leg raises are great for your tummy. And for thighs, you can do lunges, run up and down stairs, and do lots of squats. Healthy foods that are filling would be anything with fiber and/or lots of water in it. So think apples, cucumbers, whole wheat bread, etc. Quinoa is especially good because it has tons of protein and fiber to keep ya filled, but it's nice and light.
Carrie R.

by dojhallow97 on 7/11/2012 4:23:50 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/11/2012 2:33:54 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I applied to be a stage manager for a high school play that a local theatre puts on every year. I sent in my application almost 2 months ago when they were due (in May) and I still haven't heard back. We're supposed to start next month but I'll be away most of August, so I was wondering if it would be rude to email them like asking if they whose year, so I don't fill up my schedule. How should I phrase this in the email?
THANKS!

Hey girl, it's totally fine to follow up on an application. In fact, it's usually a good idea to follow up 2 weeks after you apply, just to be sure they got it. So all you have to do in your email is politely explain that you applied 2 months ago and that since you haven't had a response, you wanted to make sure that they received your application. Keep it short and sweet - you don't need long explanations. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by superstarlala on 7/11/2012 1:12:23 PM

i just tried the lemonade. it was so good! <3

by lulu_95 on 7/3/2009 3:49:01 PM

this is a really good recipe. i used actual lemon juice and lime juice, but it tasted great and is a great substitution for lemon-lime sodas such as sprite, 7up, etc.

by DudeLooksLikeaLady on 6/29/2009 7:08:59 PM

mod mod mod
what are some healthy ideas that I could bring in a school lunch?

Hey Girl, Check out some of the ideas listed here. xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by monkeyra13 on 6/16/2009 8:16:49 PM

MODSmile
i had a ????? over the summer i was going to try eating 5small meals as they say its healthy for you. how should i make sure i get the right amount of fruints, veggie, etc. and is there somewhere i could look for info.
thxSmile

Hey Girl

I am sorry but I do not know how to answer this question. Pleas check online nutrition info site or something. <3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by mccap0123 on 5/31/2009 5:16:53 PM

MODSmile
i had a question over the summer i was going to try eating 5small meals as they say its healthy for you. how should i make sure i get the right amount of fruints, veggie, etc. and is there somewhere i could look for info.(i already asked this ? to some1 else but i couldnt find much by myself)
thxSmile

Hey Girl

It just depends on everyones diet but if it bothers it keep up with your calories. Or look it up online.

<3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by mccap0123 on 5/31/2009 5:09:43 PM

MOD MOD!!!
I wanna drain my body of all it's icky stuff... you know detoxation i think it's called? Anyways i need a food or drink that's easy to make that will really flush my body. Do you know of anything like that? Besides water!
PEACE, LOVE, LIFE!!!!

Hey girl,

Water would be my first suggestion. I know there are some detox diets which involve cutting out foods like dairy, red meat, sugar, processed foods, and caffeine, but those are all pretty intense and I wouldn't suggest 'em to you. If you really wanna do a detox, ask your mom if she'll help you out.

xo Lisa
Lisa B.

by superem on 5/28/2009 2:47:16 PM

i tried this recipe and realized, it uses a lot of sugar to be a healthy recipe

by ugogirl123 on 5/27/2009 7:20:05 PM

MOD I forgot to say my friend S was my First ever friend and she dosent have a problem with J, but J has a problem with S, because 1 small thig she thinks is anoying, wut do i do?

Hey Babes, Sit down with both of them separately and find out what the issue is and how it can be solved. Do it slowly, any rushing and you'll ruin any friendship that might be. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by xxhamsterzrulexx on 5/24/2009 10:17:21 PM

I made this lemonade and it was AWSOME!!!!!

by xxhamsterzrulexx on 5/24/2009 9:56:15 PM

Thx alot u mod peopls rock!

by xxhamsterzrulexx on 5/24/2009 9:55:07 PM

MOD Ok so i have 2 friends and one of my friend j( on friend s for the other)dosent like my other friend s, but i like s , because shewa smy first EVER friend. What do I do? MOD

Hey Girl, Why not keep them separated for awhile? Seems like they dont wanna be buds and you cant force it. When they calm down, try to invite them both otu and take it slow. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by xxhamsterzrulexx on 5/24/2009 9:50:57 PM

Yeay! I made this lemonade today! very good GL! Delicious!!

TRY IT OUT! I had to tripe the recipes though for my family of 6. Smile
yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

~K

by sparklestar4ever12 on 5/24/2009 9:26:08 PM

cool i love my mom's lemonade!!

by hooperdoodle on 5/24/2009 9:51:10 AM

Yum! honey in lemonade? thats an awesome idea Laughing

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 5/23/2009 7:29:13 PM

i grow lemons in my backyard. *MOD!* How much lemonade does this make?

by lindiezz on 5/23/2009 4:19:50 PM

I am sooo goignt o try this out! thnx GL!

by sparklestar4ever12 on 5/23/2009 3:44:41 PM

that sounds super yummy! Smile

check out my profile and comment!

by sillymeoops on 5/23/2009 3:25:25 PM

ohmygod this is rlyyy good!!!! i<3 this recipie! great job gl!!

by Lolo313 on 5/23/2009 2:30:12 PM

whenever i make lemonade, it turns out so watery, but i'll try this recipe

by ugogirl123 on 5/23/2009 11:22:26 AM

HOLA MI CHICAS! SUmmer is here, the trees in bloom, and hot weather is steaming the thermometers! SUmmer trends are breaking through, do you know them? Well, I DO! COme to me for any fashion, beauty, or weight loss advice!

OH, and did I mention, I am Head of BEauty for club GOF!
Lemonade is DEE-LISH!

by igymnast10 on 5/23/2009 11:10:08 AM

awesome !!! my sis and I make our own tarty lemonade!! its so good but i bet we never tried it with hony mm sounds yum!!

by skatergal*101 on 5/23/2009 9:45:37 AM