2 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

3 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

4 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Overnight fruit salad

This fresh fruit salad comes from an Italian dessert called "Macedonia di frutta fresca" which is a combination of fresh or dried fruit, jam or...

Are you Crazy For American Idol? Do you absolutly LOVE Singing and Dancing! Than Club American Idol Is for YOU! We talk about everything and anything! We have weekly polls and contests! And if you hurry you can still have a chance to be a Manager or Vice President!

by Club American Idol on 7/7/2009 11:00:09 AM

i love anything that has to do with fruit! its so yummy! and this looks sooooooooo good!

by annarose4ever on 6/19/2009 12:28:01 PM

Heyy Girlies!
I'm looking for a persional trainer! I need someone to help me reach my goals by giving good advice and motivation! Visit my profile and comment saying you want to be my persional trainer, and I'll send you the application ASAP! Thanks!
- Victoria Smile

by toriaerie on 6/2/2009 9:57:05 PM

that looks sooo good!

by 2ndstar on 6/2/2009 6:11:53 PM

I made this is it's soooo good. I'm eating some right now :]

by TwilightObsessed98331 on 6/2/2009 3:18:03 PM

yum

by lilgirlyme on 5/31/2009 5:25:01 PM

MODSmile
i had a ????? over the summer i was going to try eating 5small meals as they say its healthy for you. how should i make sure i get the right amount of fruints, veggie, etc. and is there somewhere i could look for info.
thxSmile

Try looking for a food pyramid online. -lauren
Lauren H.

by mccap0123 on 5/31/2009 4:29:10 PM

yum!!
~~MOD~~
I never have time in the morn to make my own lunch and i hate the salad at my school. what is a good way to eat healthy at school and not break my eat right diet?
Thanks

Try going for any sort of fruits or veggies and healthy options your school has. -lauren
Lauren H.

by ohnoudidnt on 5/31/2009 2:20:33 PM

Yum! Fruit salad is AWESOME!
Plus I'm part Italian, so this is cool.

by gladiator*girl on 5/31/2009 10:28:17 AM

MOD!
what does a kiwi taste like???

It's sweet and juicy. -lauren