10 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

13 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

14 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Is it unsafe to wear wet bathing suits for a long time?

My mom tells me it’s unhealthy to hang out in my soggy bathing suit after swimming. Is she right? Be wary of yeast infections – most...

So I got this ich stuff for my fish cause it got ich and I got a bit on my skin. It was blue and I went to wash it off and it was there for a bit until I washed it with water. I read the label and it said that this product can cause Cancer according to the state of California. I am really freaked out. Is it a possibility that I will get Cancer? I'm really scared.

Probably unlikely, but if you're really scared I would see a doctor and bring the bottle with you, and they'll probably be able to clear it up. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by HockeyLuver on 7/17/2013 12:44:47 AM

hey girls!
I am looking for a personal trainer who could help me out tons with my bod! I really want to target my abs and INNER thighs, and also maybe my calves, mid thighs, and arms. AND MY BUTT!
I am fairly athletic:dancing for over 12 years now! I love to ride my bike. I also love to jog, but it kills my lungs: I always get so out of breath! I'm not fat, but I would like to drop a few pounds and get healthier!
****IMPORTANT:**i cannot cut sugar out of my diet b/c i have low blood sugar!*****
If you wanna be my trainer, answer the questions below on my profile. THANKS!

1) What's your name, and age? (if you dont mind me asking!)
2) Any workout ideas to help me tone my INNER thighs greatly? What about my butt?
3) What are some fast, effective ab workouts to tone my belly flab?
4) Are you very athletic/ What sports do you play?
5) What is your daily exercise routine?
6) What are some good, healthy foods besides the same old fruits and veggies?
7) I can never seem to stop eating (haha). Any ideas how?
8) Do you know all the facts about burning calories and all those calculations?
9) Any other cardio exercises besides dancing?
10) Anything else you want to add, add it here, thanks! Smile
11) Do you come online GL often/how frequent??

**please submit this into my profile by July 1st. Thank you Smile
PS- Look at my profile for daily updates!

by smileyn794 on 6/23/2009 11:03:36 PM

Copy and paste me to one article, please
XO XO Xo Xo XO XO
XO XO XoXO XO XO
XO XO XO XO XOXO XO XO XO
XO XO XO XO XOXO XO XO XO
XO XO XoXO XO Xo
Xo XO XO XO XO XO
xo xo xoxo xo
xo xo xo xo
xo
HEART YA!

by Moi_is_me on 6/20/2009 11:45:06 AM

yeh....... you can get yeast infections

by chocolatelover13 on 6/14/2009 4:55:15 PM

MOD
meep tommorrow we have a pool party and i'm you know getting older and my mom got me a padded bathing suit EEK! i don't want to seem to BIG up there help me i want to be noticed but not uh like THAT!

Hey Girl, im sure its not that noticeable at all, you will prob be the only one who is really aware of it because you know that its padded. *Cara T*
Cara T.

by dancergirl2232 on 6/14/2009 1:20:00 PM

Ok thats good 2 no!!!! My skool just got off 4 summer yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY SUMMER Smile

by jessie bear123 on 6/12/2009 6:44:14 PM

This one article I read in one of my mom's magazine talked about infections down there because of trapped moisture.

It didn't talk about wet bathing suits but it did talk about shaving down there and the doctor said it was ok to shave down there and shave it all if you wanted to because it would prevent trapped moisture and some infections. So now I shave and I am happy with my decision.

And since the summer is coming I think it is good to let people know to not have a wet bathing suit on all day.

by luckykel on 6/10/2009 10:26:12 PM