AN HOUR AGO 20 things you won't learn in school: http://t.co/aFaS0bT4wl

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

3 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

COMMENTS

Crafts With Kiddies

All the little kids I babysit love sparkly things and always wanted to try on my necklaces. It’s a bad thing because they are pretty...

you could also make puppets for more maybe ages 4-5 maybe 6 years old, you could find some of your old coloring books or get 1 at the store for a good price with a big, clear picture to make it easier to color in, you could have the kid(s) u watch color and cut (with like plastic safty scissors with no way to cut themselves) (trust me, they make them i have a pair) and then help them glue it onto a paper lunch bag. for older kids you could make felt ones. it takes a little more time and a little more talent, but it will keep 'em busy and it will only cost about $3.00 tops at the store.

by lalaland15 on 6/28/2009 8:25:21 PM

How do I get clients to take off my babysitting? How can I get and maintain them? WHat should I charge?

by Bookbabe07 on 6/17/2009 1:07:30 PM

thats a good idea because i have toonnss of beads from when i was younger and string so it can keep them going for a while.

by foreverohever on 6/7/2009 9:37:21 PM

Need Advice? Look no farther. Come to my profile right now and comment away on your problems. I will respond very quickly! You won't regret it babe! Smile

by NeedAdvice? on 6/3/2009 6:39:12 PM

good ideas

by cg1304 on 6/2/2009 2:42:47 PM

Good Ideas!!!!!!!!

by TwirlDiva on 5/31/2009 3:18:05 PM

cool advice

by alidster on 5/30/2009 5:40:19 PM

Smile Hey girls! Check out the latest club on GL!

club FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile we give advice and have

fun! Smile We are also looking for vp, secretaries

and advice girls! Smile Come check out the club!

xoxo, Kate **club FUN prez** Smile

by club FUN on 5/30/2009 12:52:48 PM

Go to ClubMOD today!
You can get TONS of advice,
You can make TONS of friends,
and we even have our very own site!
How cool is that?VERY COOL!
Go to ClubMOD today!

by skyhorsestar on 5/29/2009 11:56:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Mod MOD MOD
Im babysit two boys over the summer. The oldest one has ADHD, he's 8 and the younger one, is 4. What do you think I should charge per DAY if I charge per hour it would be like 100 dollars a day and my mom said thats un fair. There mom said 30 dollars but my mom said 22$ a day. IM SO CONFISED. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CHARGE?

Hey girl,

$22 an hour is very reasonable - even if you drop it down to $20, you'll still be making a lot of moolah! Babysitting prices are always a little tricky 'cause a lot of factors go into it, but keep in mind that you don't wanna overcharge your client. That risks you losing them and any recommendations that they could make for you!

~Alexa