3 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

4 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

5 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

My Mom Won’t Let Me Shave!

It’s getting hot out and I’m ready to break out the shorts, but my leg hair is way too noticeable! I want to shave, but my mom says I’m not allowed to.

********************MOD!!!!!!!!*******************
I love my mom soooooo much and she means the world to me. We are so close! But she won't let me shave! She says that she didn't start shaving until high school. So she's gonna make me wait that long! I like how you gave the advice Lisa, but I'm just scared to ask my mom. I've brought the topic up many times before, and she gets kind of iritated when I bring up the subject. What should I do? HELP!!!!

by horse16023 on 6/25/2009 11:09:03 PM

girlies!

check out my profile!

plz leave comments!

so far noone has gone and looked!

by greenqueen on 6/22/2009 2:17:45 PM

this is so good b cuz i tried talking 2 her about half a year ago, and she changed her mind!

waiting really works!

by greenqueen on 6/21/2009 5:52:25 PM

i just talked to my mom like 5 mins ago about this situation with me after reading this. the advice totally worked!

she is gonna get me somethin like Nair!

yay!

by greenqueen on 6/21/2009 5:40:27 PM

instead of shaving, use a hair removal cream cause if u cut yourself you'll have a bad scar on your leg. and if u want to look tan, instead of using tanning lotions and stuff, just wash your body than exfioliate by use an aprocot scrub like st.ives and just put lotion afterwards. it really works and it will keep ur skin smooth

by lizbizz on 6/18/2009 9:28:19 PM

i live with my dad, he doesnt want me to shave because he thinks i will cut myself. he says to wear shorts but i dont cuz of my legs. i wouldnt even wear shorts in 100 degree weather!

by inoshika1 on 6/18/2009 12:46:15 AM

why would my mom care my mom lets me do whatever i want so shaving is no biggie to her wtf!!

by sweetheart66 on 6/15/2009 2:50:48 PM

Lol my mom will not let me either i some times gets me emmbaressed because people laugh at me!!

by sissybug99 on 6/14/2009 1:47:44 PM

by sissybug99 on 6/14/2009 1:38:14 PM

if you cant shave then just use (Nair). Nair® gives you waxing without the "ouch," for results that lasts up to 4 weeks. it really works in my opinion my sister looked at a website and she bought one of their products and she loves it. you just apply on your skin and wait for a while and it dissolves the hair on your skin. it doesnt hurt or anything. They're quick and easy! In as little as 3 minutes for lotions, and with no nicks or cuts, you can be free of unwanted hair. you can buy it anywhere. Target, walmart, CVS,kmart. u should really use it. its 100% safe. but you should still be careful.

by yatou on 6/13/2009 9:47:02 AM