2 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

5 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

6 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

My Mom Won’t Let Me Shave!

It’s getting hot out and I’m ready to break out the shorts, but my leg hair is way too noticeable! I want to shave, but my mom says I’m not allowed to.

by sportybabe on 5/28/2009 11:44:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so tomorrow our 8th grade class is going to the beach tomorrow. i am 14 and weigh 140 lbs and am 5'7. i=my bmi says i am a normal weight. how can i feel less self concious in a bikini? (i havnt gone swimsuti shopping yet so i only have bikiis.) thx courtney

Hey Girl, Try a wrap or a big towel till you get in the pool. Good luck! xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by pinkvbgirl on 5/28/2009 11:13:55 PM

my mom like made me shave!! she was like were going to a wedding and i think it would look weird whith hairy legs! your going to shave! i was like yay cuz i wanted to!!

by kcto14 on 5/28/2009 11:07:16 PM

my mom said it was fine when i asked her. i started shaving in 6th grade. my mom is more strict about clothes tho. i wanna try that smooth away thing but i dont know if that really works.

by vhscsoccer95 on 5/28/2009 10:53:57 PM

i need a personal trainer! plz let me know if your intrested!! thankz!Smile

by kcto14 on 5/28/2009 10:30:33 PM

wow my mom didn't care

by dogzarethebest on 5/28/2009 10:29:09 PM

Try Sugaring or waxing it doesn't hurt after a while and you don't have hair for like a month!
I love it!

by JennaBanana on 5/28/2009 10:28:33 PM

thx mod that helps!!!

by mirandafan101 on 5/28/2009 10:27:12 PM

mod today i graduated and my mo said i ignored them too much because i didn't look at the camera or smile and they didn't get a picture of me what should i do they're all mad at me thx.

Congratulations and i think they owe you an apology. Tell them how hurt you feel for this disrespect since this is your day to shine, not to be insulted..

Sherryn D.

by mirandafan101 on 5/28/2009 10:11:32 PM

Ok thnx Mod but duz that mean im underweight. Im 5'0 11yrs old and 87 pounds

I think you are fine, wait till puberty strikes for you to gain some more weight..

Sherryn D.

by zoeismybff592 on 5/28/2009 10:00:04 PM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).