AN HOUR AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

3 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

COMMENTS

Savory summer pasta salad

Want another healthy lunch choice that's perfect for summer? Try a refreshing and easy-to-make pasta salad. The mixture of whole wheat pasta, fresh veggies, and...

MOD
Thanks so much for all the help! in the end m y mom and bro were out and asked if I needed anything 4 my salad and I said aspargus and tomatoes. It is now a aspargus, tomatoe, onion, yellow pepper penne pasta salad with Italin dressing. Smile Thank you so much but my mom came home crying, how can I cheer her up?

Hey babe,

Your pasta sounds delish! Try doing something nice for your mom, like a chore she hasn't asked you to do but you know needs to be done or making her a treat while you're making your pasta salad and see if that helps.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Love2SwimTaylor on 8/7/2009 7:00:27 PM

MOD
1 more thing we dont have many veggies so is it ok if i add tuna and use yellow bell pepper, onion, carrots and corn?

Hey babe,

I'm not sure about the carrots, but try out a little test batch and see what you think tastes best!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Love2SwimTaylor on 8/7/2009 6:09:41 PM

MOD
Sorry I forgot to ask! Would corn taste good in that? We have a ton of corn leftover from last nights diner. Thanks

Hey babe,

Yum, I bet that would be delicious!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Love2SwimTaylor on 8/7/2009 5:57:44 PM

MOD
I am going to a pool party/BBQ for our swim team in about 2 and 1/2 hours. I am making the Savory Summer Pasta Salad. How many people does it serve?
Thanks Smile Taylor

Hey babe,

If it doesn't say on the recipe, I'm not sure, but I'd double the recipe if I were you, just in case. You can always take home leftovers!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Love2SwimTaylor on 8/7/2009 5:55:06 PM

Yummy! Looks SO delish. Can't wait to make it!

by miss_nerdie on 7/16/2009 9:12:00 PM

mod- is there a way 2 enter you own recipes 2 b on the website??? thx!

send them to us and we'll take a look at your idea! can't wait to see them!

Katie P.

by alwayzawsum on 7/11/2009 7:47:15 PM

that looks so gross. who could possibly eat something that has stuff all over the noodles. eew. don't take this personally to those of you who like it. don't take what i say seriously. i am exagerating. i just don't like it

by riel5 on 6/20/2009 2:09:01 PM

YUM!

by skichick95 on 6/19/2009 11:38:08 AM

omg omg!im sooo hungry right now...yum that looks good!yum..Smile

by josie.boom on 6/12/2009 8:23:41 AM

sounds good...my mama makes an amazing pasta salad!

by karra96 on 6/2/2009 10:19:36 PM