2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Forget Me Not

My grandmother has Alzheimer's disease and can’t remember stuff like how many kids she has and what she said a couple of seconds before. It's...

hey hey hey ppl! im not sure this will help but it might make u laf! in chior my frend just all of a sudden fell the teacher is awesome and shes just like liz r u ok? liz is like ya im fine i just forgot i was standin the teacher was like its like a young version of alzheimers then liz is like i thought it was oldtimers lol

by halz14 on 11/17/2009 2:36:39 PM

my grandmother has Alzeimers and it has gotten really bad over the years. she doesnt usually know who me and my sisblings are, and sometimes forgets she ever had kids. its really sad and its hard to deal with.

by bumblebeexo1 on 9/3/2009 10:27:08 AM

my grandpa has alzheimers and he cant talk well because he had a stroke. i was very young when this happened so i cant remember much about it. my parents told me that i had so much fun with him before he had the stroke and i avoided him when his speech went bad and he was heartbroken. now he has alzheimers on top of that. when i go to visit him now, he just stares at me, not knowing who i am. its sad and i wish i could go back and still have fun with him as much as i could before he was diagnosed with alzheimers.

by stitch5524 on 7/10/2009 3:29:05 PM

i know what shes goin through my mom mom hasnt gotten that bad yet but is starting to like sometimes see forgets to take her meds but luckly we come over every day an call her too

please check out my page

by iluvu on 6/25/2009 8:26:13 AM

I feel so bad for people who have to go through this, my friend's grandmother has it and she says it just makes her cry.

by luckykel on 6/22/2009 8:15:03 PM

my grandma has that, every morning ever since she lived with me and my mom she would sing a song to me before school and one day she stopped and i realized it was getting worse

by cecedotcom on 6/14/2009 11:13:34 PM

i'm so sorry! check out my page girlies!!

by Rainroki:) on 6/5/2009 2:55:54 PM

oh, that's hard. my great grandmother has this, and forgets she has a son, my dad. we were visiting her for a couple of days and the second day we were there she walked into the kitchen, saw my dad, and asked "Hello! Who's this visitor?" it was really a sad moment.

by hyperpuppy on 6/4/2009 12:12:02 AM

MODMODMOD
Is there a post page for pet loss/issues. I have a severe cat probb
HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP
mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeoooooowwwww
Frown

Hey babes,  Oh no Im sorry to hear that.  There isn't but if there's anything I can help you with I'll try my best.   XO Lori

lori S.

by obamafan1-29-2009 on 6/2/2009 7:15:05 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. With my 5th grade class, I actually visit Alzheimer's patients. I know it is very sad, I do wish you would give your family some time to let everything adjust. Don't worry, things may be bad, but later on, things will be quite intresting to expericence.

I wish for the best for you and your family. I'm always here.

by JackieStarr on 6/1/2009 8:43:57 PM