6 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

7 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

7 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Travelin' troubles

Hey GL, I have a bit of a dilemma. I just heard about this amazing two-week dance camp in the mountains of NY and I...

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!!
there is a brand new club on GL, and that is Club Hott Mammas!!!!!!!!
it is an amazing club where girls can get talk to eachother, take quizzes, give advice, and ask for advice!! we will also have many board members that will help girls with problems!! (we do not have any board members right now, but we will have people run for those posts later!)

just type in: Club Hott Mammas!
or just click on my pink name at the bottom of this post so you can see the club profile!! i really hope you join because the more girls that join, the more active the club becomes!!!

Love y'all,

Club Hott Mammas President,

Megan Smile

by Club Hott Mammas! on 6/8/2009 11:47:30 PM

This summer I get to go to a mizzou softball camp. The proplem is its 5 hours away and my bestfriend cant come anymore. Im so nervous cuz i wont know any one and ill have to share a dorm with some other girl and im a afraid she will be mean. I know it's awesome i get to go but i have never been that far away from my parents that long.Im also VERY shy so ill take any advice about how to be able to make friends or about how to stop being nervous about camp. Thanx

by ashhagan104 on 6/8/2009 11:16:00 PM

ya girl. don't freak. just focus on having fun. i mean, your so lucky your rents are letting you go 2 a 2 week camp and dance with a european singer!!!!!! just try and keep your mind totally distracted and focus on nothing but dancing and that european singer. trust me, if you get really home sick, bringing like a picture of your fam or brining anything that reminds you of home can freak you out. and dont call home!!!!! that will make you want 2 come back even more. like, i once went 2 this camp and they didnt allow cell fones (-_- but seriously, wat camp does? thats wats NOT fun about them) so i couldnt talk 2 my bf but i brought a picture of him and that just made me miss him a LOT more if i couldnt txt him. but luckily, i had some of my friends go 2 camp with me and made some new ones so they helped me stay preoccupied by like just talking about random things and having fun!! oh, and i would bring a book with you 2 read a nite because thats when your most prone 2 get homesick-ness. and try and dream happy dreams!!! lolz just live in the moment and i hope you have a blast!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo
C.H.E.C.K. O.U.T. M.Y. P.R.O.F.I.L.E.!!!!!!

by OMGitsMILLI on 6/8/2009 11:12:59 PM

That's definitely an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Your fellow campers will most likely be just as homesick as you, so I'm sure they can relate. But once you think about how amazing it's going to be, you can quell your anxiety and replace it with excitement!
You'll do great, and once you get back home, your family will be so proud of you, it'll be worth it leaving for two weeks.
Have fun!!!

by Legally Brunette ♥ on 6/8/2009 10:49:10 PM

Please, please HELP ME!!! This morning I tried to login & it said that it wasnt succesfull so I changed my password & when I wanted to check my profile it said that it wasn't publicly visible!!!
WHAT CAN I DO!?!?

Make sure you've clicked the box "make profile publicly visible." If that doesn't work, email us under the "contact us" page and ask there!
katelin s.

by Ana Paola on 6/8/2009 10:45:23 PM

***** MOD PLEASE PLEASE HELP*****
So today I went to the concelling at my school because I've been having really low self esteem. She told me to write down what people say if they give me any compliments on my looks or anything like me personality or whatever at all in the next few days and I have to write about how I feel when they say that (like if I think, "I'm not as pretty as they say, or something like that) I still don't feel good about myself though. I hate what I see when I look in the mirror, but I want to see the beauty in me, but I just don't believe it. Plus no ones given me any compliments at all for me to write down. I just feel bad about myself. What should I do MOD????

Hey babe, I would focus on things you like about yourself on the inside. Once you're happy with yourself on the inside then you'll start to see your physical beauty as well. Try writing down a list of all the great things about your personality like, "I'm a great friend, I'm great at soccer, etc..." Keep talking to your counselor too, you'll feel better.
katelin s.

by summernight_dreams on 6/8/2009 10:32:03 PM

Hey Girlies!
You all are invited to join Club Girl Talk! It is a place to get advice on pretty much anything! If you want to be a modder (you answer questions on your topic), please write on BellaandEdward 's profile. Just remember, not everyone can make the cut. Right now Club Girl Talk s profile is being checked, so if you have any questions about this club, contact BellaandEdward 's profile ASAP.
Thanks and we hope you join,
President and Co President of Club Girl Talk(Nicole* BellaandEdward and Crystal* piano4life)

by piano4life on 6/8/2009 9:52:44 PM

*****MOD*****
sorry for all the questions!! but i was wondering, im going into the eleventh grade, do you think im too old to be reading gl?! i like it and i can relate to it a LOT better than seventeen....

I think that's totally fine. If you like it (and who wouldn't right?!) why should you stop reading? We have a lot of older girls who read!
katelin s.

by u+me=love on 6/8/2009 9:52:19 PM

*****MOD*****
one more question- when i click on my profile to make sure its set to private, it always says "username does not exist" ever since i have had an account. i asked another mod what to do and she told me to look on the profile faq page, or something like that- which i did, but it said nothing about my problem. is there anything you can do to fix/change it? thank you!!

Hey babe, I'm not sure why it's like that. Send an email to us under the "contact us" page on the homepage and ask there. It should be forwarded to the appropriate person.
katelin s.

by u+me=love on 6/8/2009 9:30:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I have a problem with discharge. I have tons of it and after, and during skool, it feelz like i wet my pants. Im sick of it!! What can i do? Iv heard of usiin pantiliners. I dont no how to tell my mom about them. Also, is there anyway to get rid of , or have less discharge??? or anything else u can use bsides pantiliners????? THanx, Magnusgirl <3

Hey babe, def go with the pantyliners. Just ask your mom to pick you up some next time she's at the store. She should get the message!
katelin s.