4 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

7 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

8 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Travelin' troubles

Hey GL, I have a bit of a dilemma. I just heard about this amazing two-week dance camp in the mountains of NY and I...

*****MOD*****
so i was wondering- i have really pale skin, and im not about to damage it with the sun or anything, so im thinking about using something that wont damage my skin. what do you think would last longer and look more natural- a spray on tan, sun tan lotion, or something else? thanks...!

I'd go with the spray on because it's professional quality and the people who work at a salon can help ya figure it all out. Sometimes the lotions can get streaky.
katelin s.

by u+me=love on 6/8/2009 9:13:16 PM

Need Advice? Come to my profile! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by NeedAdvice? on 6/8/2009 8:05:30 PM

I know how u feel every year i go to a sleep away camp for a week and I really miss my home! The best way to get over ur homesick is to next time u go away w/out ur rents try and hang out with the people around u it might help take the pain away!! It worked for me!!

by giggleshayes814 on 6/8/2009 7:36:18 PM

That's OK, everyone gets homesick! I remember my class went to a week-long science camp for a field trip. I was really afraid of being homesick too! I did get a little homesick sometimes, but camp was definitely a BLAST and I loved it!
If you start to get homesick, try calling your parents, siblings or friends and just talking for a while. Try decorating your surroundings (like your room, dorm or bunk) with pictures, posters, and happy things. Also, try making friends with some girls in your camp. Just having friends there will make you feel so much better.
Focus on how amazing this opportunity is, and try having the most fun you can! Soon, you'll be home, sharing all your fabulous new stories with your family, and maybe even being campsick!
I know you can do it girlie! Smile

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 6/8/2009 7:13:05 PM

I had this exact same problem so this is what I did:
-ask your parents to make several"homesick notes"each these are little notes that they wrote that you can read when you are homesick
-when ever you get homesick remember this: you are blowing things out of proportion: you will see them in 2 weeks and you will see them for the rest of your life, but you only get to go to this camp once.

Also, my profile is being checked, but once it is public you can comment on my profile anytime at camp if you just want to talk to someone! Please tell me how camp goes! Good Luck- You go girl!

ALSO TO EVERYONE I LOVE OT GIVE ADVICE PLEASE LEAVE A PROBLEM COMMENT ON MY PROFILE FOR ADVICE!

by unique_gal on 6/8/2009 6:37:32 PM

my profile is being moderated
ill tell u wen u can chek it outttttt

by ladygryffindor on 6/8/2009 6:37:14 PM

im a bit araid of flying cuz i wtch LOST(a show on ABC) and it crashes on an island and it scares me a bit but not tooo much

by ladygryffindor on 6/8/2009 6:36:42 PM

Hey girls, sorry to be a pain, my profile is being moderated. Thanks for understanding!!

by SummerRox on 6/8/2009 5:41:08 PM

HEY GIRLIES- I NEED SOME HELP!!~!~!~!~!

I'm looking for a cute tote bag for summer!!!

Please help me find a colorful tote by commenting on my profile links or specific designs and the store.

THANKS A BUNCH- YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

xoxo

SummerRox~

by SummerRox on 6/8/2009 5:25:06 PM

I get so homesick when I'm at a camp too. When you get there you'll have so much fun that you won't be homesick.

by SummerRox on 6/8/2009 5:24:44 PM