10 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

13 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

14 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Travelin' troubles

Hey GL, I have a bit of a dilemma. I just heard about this amazing two-week dance camp in the mountains of NY and I...

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE.... YOU"LL BE GLAD U DID!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by kvartist on 6/8/2009 5:11:51 PM

i wouldnt want 2 do that mostly cuz im not a dancer! lol!

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 6/8/2009 5:00:35 PM

Omggz, wht camp is this??? I sooooooo need to join!!!! I live and breathe dance.

by RMLuvvr on 6/8/2009 4:03:46 PM

omg! wow! I have the exact same problem sista!

by Photochickie on 6/8/2009 3:59:56 PM

i know how you feel just try your best and you'll be okay

by mizzbeautifulm on 6/8/2009 2:37:22 PM

you should be so luck though my parents can't even afford to send me two a day camp

hey girls please come check out my profile

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 6/8/2009 1:39:44 PM

Girls who <3 running. cross country, track, sprinters, distance...any runner! if you think that a running club here in gl is a good idea, comment on my profile (freckled princess 125) and if i get a positive response, i'll set up the profile and we'll settle on the rest of the deets from there.

by freckled princess 125 on 6/8/2009 1:17:53 PM

I AM GOING TO A DANCE CAMP! IT's da same except in winter park and for only 1 week! I need some ideas of what to bring! PLZ HELP!

by igymnast10 on 6/8/2009 11:22:28 AM

I get like that too, but I love traveling so much that I make myself get over it Smile

Hey girls, please check out my profile and leave a comment! I'm VP of Club Peace and Head of Summer Crushes for SuMmEr ClUb, so join those clubs too, they're awesome Laughing

<3Emily

by emi.jade.b. on 6/8/2009 11:20:16 AM

Hey girls!

I am sparkestar4ever12 and thought it would be really cool to have a club-type thigny on GL for Christian girls, Christiangirlsgroup!! We can talk about our faith, prayer, write down prayer requests so all of us can pray for eachother, ask questions (like advice), and more! If anybody is interested or has any questions, please ask or comment on this profile or sparklestar4ever12. So far we have 2 members: myself and me girl. Smile
God Bless!