9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Travelin' troubles

Hey GL, I have a bit of a dilemma. I just heard about this amazing two-week dance camp in the mountains of NY and I...

great advice!!! just think about all the opportunities you'll have. everybody gets homesick sometimes. Smile

by hit.the.surfs. on 6/8/2009 10:32:31 AM

i sometimes feel homesick when i leave home for a long time. but i just tell myself that im going to have FUN and then before i know it its time to go home!

check out my profile!!!

xoxo

by Rome_Lover101 on 6/8/2009 10:21:12 AM

The trip sounds awesome! Good luck!

by gladiator*girl on 6/8/2009 10:04:33 AM

Hey girly, is that camp called ADTC?!

by igymnast10 on 6/8/2009 10:04:10 AM

OMG my friend is like that, but she freaks out when she sleeps at people houses.

by candieheartsgirl on 6/8/2009 9:59:18 AM

I would just bring photots of ur family so u'll be able to see their faces whenever u want. Also, when ur starting to feel homesick, just write down whats been going on so far to tell to ur family

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 6/8/2009 9:41:00 AM

OMIGOSH! I AM GOING TO A DANCE CAMP IN THE COLORADO MOUNTAINS IN LIKE TWO WEEKS! I'm def not afraid, it's gonna be a blast! Also girlies, I GIVE FASHION ADVICE AND I NEED TO KNOW IF SMOOTH AWAY WORKS!

by igymnast10 on 6/8/2009 9:40:36 AM

That's exactly how I get when I have to leave home! But I love traveling so I get through it Smile

Hey girls please check out my profile and leave a comment! I'm the VP of Club Peace and Head of Summer Crushes for the SuMmEr ClUb, so join those clubs too please Smile

<3Emily

by emi.jade.b. on 6/8/2009 9:40:16 AM

okay..? uuuhhh...idk what its like to be homesick. but i mean, do u have friends at the camp? they really should help that, cuz friends keep ur mind off of that stuff and just have fun.

C

T
Smile
!
!
!

by blue-eyed-beauty on 6/8/2009 7:54:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I had a gymnastics competition a couple days ago. It was my first competition. It was kinda fun. I came in last place. I know I could have done better. I have done better before in pratcice. I didn't do my best. Now I have to wait until next year do to better. My parents who don't know gymnastics say that I did great and their so proud of me. That only makes it worse. The girls I was competing against were older and more expierenced. But I'm not mad because I lost I'm mad because I didn't try. I can't stop thinking about it. Please help me.

Sometimes although we know we are capable of something we can get stage fright and not live up to our potential.  That is nothing to be upset about.  You were obviously super nervous (which you should be considering you are clearly just as good to be competing against older and more experienced girls)!  The most important thing to realize is that you have the support of your family and friends no matter what and that they know what a special gymnastic competitor you are!  To prepare for next time, try performing in front of friends and others to get rid of that stage fright and be the best you can be!  Good luck flexible friend!

Brooke E.