1 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

End of School Countdown Chain!

You can make this chain to help you AND the kiddies you sit for count down!

Dear Mod,

I did this and before you knew it I was done! This was soo helpful

by KiKi Cutes on 7/7/2009 3:48:21 PM

i got outta school JUNE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im the 18th comment!!!!

by cats_r_the_best on 7/6/2009 10:44:01 AM

ummmm school is already out for me...cute idea tho!

by karra96 on 6/10/2009 12:17:56 AM

you girlies are sooo lucky here in Canada my school makes us stay until the end of June. This year we have are formal dance on the 26 which is a friday and then we have to go back to school for 2 more days after the weekend until June is over Frown Its a big bummer. I have exactly 18 more days of school and its tooo many Frown But i can't wait until the dance because it super cool that we get to wear really really pretty dresses and the guys will be wearing tux's lolol

by kelsabrams on 6/8/2009 10:46:59 PM

just a little late...3 days to school ends XD omg some of yall are our ALREADY! jelous much! C=

by dncr4evr on 6/8/2009 9:27:03 PM

cooool me & my sister used to do that when we wre youngr!!!

by PINKCUPCAKEZRULE on 6/8/2009 9:08:20 PM

I did this with my little sisters for school last year and Christmas last year. Only we usued construction paper, but it's a good idea to use old magazines!

by ash_bash08 on 6/8/2009 8:20:35 PM

mod
how do i make my face less red thanks

by volleygirl4ever123 on 6/8/2009 8:16:05 PM

mod
if my crush were to ask me to sign his yearbook what should i write

Hey babes,  Write something like, great school year and looking foward to an even better summer!  and leave your email or phone number.  XO Lori

lori S.

by volleygirl4ever123 on 6/8/2009 8:15:01 PM

MOD MOD!!
what eye shadows look best on girls with tan skin and hazel eyes but are still cute for summer?

Hey Girlie,  Try soft peaches, bronzes, golds and soft whites.  XO Lori