2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

COMMENTS

End of School Countdown Chain!

You can make this chain to help you AND the kiddies you sit for count down!

omg! This is really cool! I get out the 19th wich is in like 9 days so i look foward to doing it!<3Lauren

by themostawesomestgurl on 6/8/2009 6:46:49 PM

wat about the time where u said 2 cut out letters from our fave GLs 2 put on our binders? this is cute, but i never cut up old GLs. they r so helpful if i'm jonesin' for sumthin 2 wear. i always try to take the tips that r cute 2 heart.

<3 ya girlies! when my pro's done bein modded, feel free 2 talk!

by so_she_told_me... on 6/8/2009 3:55:46 PM

that is so cool!

by Photochickie on 6/8/2009 3:43:20 PM

~mode~ help
I like My brothers friend (hes in my grade)but he just sees me as my brothers sister!
my friends thinks hes ugly and wierd
and i think he may like my best friend (thank gawd she has a boyfriend) please help me Smile

Hey babes,  Try flirting with him a little, this helps to gage how he feels about you and whether or not you should move foward.  XO Lori

lori S.

by ninadasiy on 6/8/2009 3:33:28 PM

you girls are soooo lucky! our school doesn't get out til the 24th. i'll prob try this if i have time after studying for finals!!

by raspberry1226 on 6/8/2009 2:55:14 PM

Hey chicas, want help? Want to give help? Want fun or friends? Check out my profile! Ask Qs, give As, HAVE FUN! See u there girlies! Smile

by dottyanne on 6/8/2009 2:55:01 PM

Ha! My schools been out for a while, but I did something like that to count down! I make these calenders ( I made one for christmas too) so I made one to count down to summer! On each day, I put a summer quote! It gives you lots of ooomph to keep going!

by igymnast10 on 6/8/2009 1:53:16 PM

ssssoooooooooooooo cute but its already summer in the south so a lil l8 gl lol

by browneyedgirl10 on 6/8/2009 1:07:33 PM

cool but schools already done 4 me.

by smiley103 on 6/8/2009 12:32:35 PM