4 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

7 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

7 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

End of School Countdown Chain!

You can make this chain to help you AND the kiddies you sit for count down!

Dear Mod,

I did this and before you knew it I was done! This was soo helpful

by KiKi Cutes on 7/7/2009 3:48:21 PM

i got outta school JUNE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im the 18th comment!!!!

by cats_r_the_best on 7/6/2009 10:44:01 AM

ummmm school is already out for me...cute idea tho!

by karra96 on 6/10/2009 12:17:56 AM

you girlies are sooo lucky here in Canada my school makes us stay until the end of June. This year we have are formal dance on the 26 which is a friday and then we have to go back to school for 2 more days after the weekend until June is over Frown Its a big bummer. I have exactly 18 more days of school and its tooo many Frown But i can't wait until the dance because it super cool that we get to wear really really pretty dresses and the guys will be wearing tux's lolol

by kelsabrams on 6/8/2009 10:46:59 PM

just a little late...3 days to school ends XD omg some of yall are our ALREADY! jelous much! C=

by dncr4evr on 6/8/2009 9:27:03 PM

cooool me & my sister used to do that when we wre youngr!!!

by PINKCUPCAKEZRULE on 6/8/2009 9:08:20 PM

I did this with my little sisters for school last year and Christmas last year. Only we usued construction paper, but it's a good idea to use old magazines!

by ash_bash08 on 6/8/2009 8:20:35 PM

mod
how do i make my face less red thanks

by volleygirl4ever123 on 6/8/2009 8:16:05 PM

mod
if my crush were to ask me to sign his yearbook what should i write

Hey babes,  Write something like, great school year and looking foward to an even better summer!  and leave your email or phone number.  XO Lori

lori S.

by volleygirl4ever123 on 6/8/2009 8:15:01 PM

MOD MOD!!
what eye shadows look best on girls with tan skin and hazel eyes but are still cute for summer?

Hey Girlie,  Try soft peaches, bronzes, golds and soft whites.  XO Lori

lori S.

by vballmaster:) on 6/8/2009 7:02:29 PM

omg! This is really cool! I get out the 19th wich is in like 9 days so i look foward to doing it!<3Lauren

by themostawesomestgurl on 6/8/2009 6:46:49 PM

wat about the time where u said 2 cut out letters from our fave GLs 2 put on our binders? this is cute, but i never cut up old GLs. they r so helpful if i'm jonesin' for sumthin 2 wear. i always try to take the tips that r cute 2 heart.

<3 ya girlies! when my pro's done bein modded, feel free 2 talk!

by so_she_told_me... on 6/8/2009 3:55:46 PM

that is so cool!

by Photochickie on 6/8/2009 3:43:20 PM

~mode~ help
I like My brothers friend (hes in my grade)but he just sees me as my brothers sister!
my friends thinks hes ugly and wierd
and i think he may like my best friend (thank gawd she has a boyfriend) please help me Smile

Hey babes,  Try flirting with him a little, this helps to gage how he feels about you and whether or not you should move foward.  XO Lori

lori S.

by ninadasiy on 6/8/2009 3:33:28 PM

you girls are soooo lucky! our school doesn't get out til the 24th. i'll prob try this if i have time after studying for finals!!

by raspberry1226 on 6/8/2009 2:55:14 PM

Hey chicas, want help? Want to give help? Want fun or friends? Check out my profile! Ask Qs, give As, HAVE FUN! See u there girlies! Smile

by dottyanne on 6/8/2009 2:55:01 PM

Ha! My schools been out for a while, but I did something like that to count down! I make these calenders ( I made one for christmas too) so I made one to count down to summer! On each day, I put a summer quote! It gives you lots of ooomph to keep going!

by igymnast10 on 6/8/2009 1:53:16 PM

ssssoooooooooooooo cute but its already summer in the south so a lil l8 gl lol

by browneyedgirl10 on 6/8/2009 1:07:33 PM

cool but schools already done 4 me.

by smiley103 on 6/8/2009 12:32:35 PM