AN HOUR AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb

2 HOURS AGO Want a killer look for Halloween? Try our #sugarskull makeup tutorial: http://t.co/sa8MTfklr5

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

COMMENTS

The Geeky Girl?

I'm sometimes known as the "smart girl" amongst my friends and I'm really not! I am smart, but I don't know everything. People are like...

I sometimes feel the same way. mostly when you get a test back and everyone's like, let me guess you got a 100 when i really didn't. i want to be smart just not geeky. i know i'm not geeky and i'm just as fun as everyone else.

by gigigirl88 on 6/18/2009 5:24:54 PM

I know how you feel girl! I hate it. It's deffinately okay to be smart. In fact, I'm sure you know, being smart gets you really far in life. Tell them "I dont' know everything" or maybe you can try ignoring them when you feel like they're about to ask you about the answer to a question.

by muzikaljem247 on 6/17/2009 12:14:59 PM

Omg, I know how you feel... but like people dont think Im shy. They just expect me to be like super smart. I am, but Im no genius, y'know.

by KimbyBoox3 on 6/16/2009 11:36:37 PM

This happens 2 me 2! Just tell any snob who asks you a ? u dont know the answer 2, just "What a great ?, but unfortunaley, i dont happen to be einstein"

by espitt on 6/16/2009 9:19:38 PM

Omg, I have the same problem. This advice really helped! thx gl!

by Sportygirl <3 basketball on 6/16/2009 5:57:30 PM

wow that is almost the same problems I have. good luck! Remember your no alone trust me.

by shootingstargirl101 on 6/14/2009 3:17:39 PM

CAN u get pregant without having ur period?

No Girl, you cant *Cara T*
Cara T.

by skatergal*101 on 6/14/2009 12:01:20 PM

GOOD LUCK GIRLLLLLLLLLL

by chocolatelover13 on 6/13/2009 6:30:55 PM

Try a:
New style!
awesome new after school activity!
join a new club!
make some new friends!

You can do it!

ALSO TO EVERYONE I LOVE TO GIVE ADVICE, JUST POST A PROBLEM ON MY PROFILE FOR GUARANTEED ADVICE!!!!!!

Best Wishes,

by unique_gal on 6/13/2009 11:40:16 AM

That's exactly how I am! I'm supposed to be the quiet, shy, super smart girl and sometimes I feel like they expect too much out of me. But I started raising my hand more often and now I raise my hand like everytime and it helped a lot!
First, it's really awkward cause ur not used to it, but it'll be more comfortable later on. U'll have way more confidence if u do.

by celinep9710 on 6/12/2009 9:03:12 PM