10 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

12 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

13 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

The Geeky Girl?

I'm sometimes known as the "smart girl" amongst my friends and I'm really not! I am smart, but I don't know everything. People are like...

omg!!! i know what ur feeling, grl. just b urself and let them think what they want. if they can't accept that, let em go, they aren't worth it (i know, i know, total cliche)

by ChicRavingReaderChick on 6/12/2009 4:49:26 PM

It's hard to be who you really are, I definitely get that. Because when you are being yourself and somebody doesn't like you it hurts even more than if you were just pretending.

by hyperpuppy on 6/12/2009 2:22:34 AM

THIS IS ME TOO! except i participate a wicked lot in class but otherwise am quiet as a mouse.
i can relate
comment on my pro<33
~Jesus Saves~

by fieldhockeyballetstar13 on 6/10/2009 11:08:21 PM

being smart and being "geeky" are two completely different things...

by stagebabe401 on 6/10/2009 8:58:08 PM

Oh I had the same problem. Then I realized that if I am myself then they won't treat me that way. Now they know that I am the smart person but they also know that I have a social life too.Good Luck!

Hey girlies I would love to talk and give advice so drop a line if you have some time!

by pupellie on 6/10/2009 3:58:06 PM

Yeah this happens to me, sometimes. But I just laugh it off. ;)

by gladiator*girl on 6/10/2009 3:47:17 PM

Ha, they do that to my crush 2! I GIVE FASHION ADVICE AND I WANT TO KNOW IF SMOOTH AWAY WORKS!

by igymnast10 on 6/10/2009 10:03:13 AM

Wow i could totally relate to this, it kinda sucks. but great advice i really needed to know this!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 6/10/2009 9:44:46 AM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.