Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz

7 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0

COMMENTS

The Geeky Girl?

I'm sometimes known as the "smart girl" amongst my friends and I'm really not! I am smart, but I don't know everything. People are like...

omg!!! i know what ur feeling, grl. just b urself and let them think what they want. if they can't accept that, let em go, they aren't worth it (i know, i know, total cliche)

by ChicRavingReaderChick on 6/12/2009 4:49:26 PM

It's hard to be who you really are, I definitely get that. Because when you are being yourself and somebody doesn't like you it hurts even more than if you were just pretending.

by hyperpuppy on 6/12/2009 2:22:34 AM

THIS IS ME TOO! except i participate a wicked lot in class but otherwise am quiet as a mouse.
i can relate
comment on my pro<33
~Jesus Saves~

by fieldhockeyballetstar13 on 6/10/2009 11:08:21 PM

being smart and being "geeky" are two completely different things...

by stagebabe401 on 6/10/2009 8:58:08 PM

Oh I had the same problem. Then I realized that if I am myself then they won't treat me that way. Now they know that I am the smart person but they also know that I have a social life too.Good Luck!

Hey girlies I would love to talk and give advice so drop a line if you have some time!

by pupellie on 6/10/2009 3:58:06 PM

Yeah this happens to me, sometimes. But I just laugh it off. ;)

by gladiator*girl on 6/10/2009 3:47:17 PM

Ha, they do that to my crush 2! I GIVE FASHION ADVICE AND I WANT TO KNOW IF SMOOTH AWAY WORKS!

by igymnast10 on 6/10/2009 10:03:13 AM

Wow i could totally relate to this, it kinda sucks. but great advice i really needed to know this!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 6/10/2009 9:44:46 AM

When it comes to gossip, where do you stand?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.