Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

5 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

6 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

The Geeky Girl?

I'm sometimes known as the "smart girl" amongst my friends and I'm really not! I am smart, but I don't know everything. People are like...

I know alot of people who try to depend on smart girls for everything. Im very intelligent and boys and girls ask me the answers,"EvEn" the smart ones.They are just to lazy 2 think.

by growingupgirl116th on 3/28/2010 2:46:02 PM

haha, me and my bffls r kinda nerds! we r soooo crazy tho!!! i luv being a smart!! embrace it! Laughing

by veggigurl123 on 2/21/2010 10:26:33 PM

thats how people think of my group of friends because we all get good grades and actually particiapate and study but im sooo loud too(: its great i love ABSOLUTLY LOVEE<3 being loud and hyper and goofy with my friends because it makes school fun! but i also try to listen in class but im not perfect cuz i get bored and worrk on other stuff too whoops but i still work hard! ;) but yea being fun and loud is why I LOVE SCHOOL! its soo fun with all my frienddss[:

by softball0709 on 1/8/2010 7:24:54 PM

Sounds like me...I'm making it a point to change that this year, though. Smile

I always feel so awkward talking to the "popular girls" at my school, because they all look like they just walked in from a photo shoot or something, and I just feel out of place. When they talk to me, I don't ever know what to say. I wish I wasn't so shy...sigh...

by the brave little toaster on 7/30/2009 9:26:16 PM

thats like me except w/ this boy. he calls me the smart one. probably cuz he wuz held back 2 yrs. hes supposed 2 b goin in2 high skl not 7th grade!!!!!

by peacelovepuppies on 7/20/2009 11:11:21 AM

thats kinda like me but my friends think morre of me

by Madam Gir on 6/28/2009 9:18:22 PM

You can be smart and still be cool. I am, i mean i have the best grades in my grade but i'm also really popular. =)

by alexandraschrodt456 on 6/25/2009 2:06:44 PM

U should just say that even though your smart your not the smartest person in the world. If they keep asking for help, help if you want to, or if it's a difficult question, tell them politly to ask someone else.
C

!
!
!
Smile

by treezr4hugging on 6/25/2009 8:33:20 AM

Join Club MANDY now!
You recieve advice on a variety of topics from real girls!

by evercole95 on 6/23/2009 12:21:55 PM

This is soooooo me. The teachers always call on me and expect me to know everything. My friends always come to me and are like "How do you spell this?" and "Easy for you to say! You're a genius child!"

by converse_girl96 on 6/19/2009 2:20:23 PM

I sometimes feel the same way. mostly when you get a test back and everyone's like, let me guess you got a 100 when i really didn't. i want to be smart just not geeky. i know i'm not geeky and i'm just as fun as everyone else.

by gigigirl88 on 6/18/2009 5:24:54 PM

I know how you feel girl! I hate it. It's deffinately okay to be smart. In fact, I'm sure you know, being smart gets you really far in life. Tell them "I dont' know everything" or maybe you can try ignoring them when you feel like they're about to ask you about the answer to a question.

by muzikaljem247 on 6/17/2009 12:14:59 PM

Omg, I know how you feel... but like people dont think Im shy. They just expect me to be like super smart. I am, but Im no genius, y'know.

by KimbyBoox3 on 6/16/2009 11:36:37 PM

This happens 2 me 2! Just tell any snob who asks you a ? u dont know the answer 2, just "What a great ?, but unfortunaley, i dont happen to be einstein"

by espitt on 6/16/2009 9:19:38 PM

Omg, I have the same problem. This advice really helped! thx gl!

by Sportygirl <3 basketball on 6/16/2009 5:57:30 PM

wow that is almost the same problems I have. good luck! Remember your no alone trust me.

by shootingstargirl101 on 6/14/2009 3:17:39 PM

CAN u get pregant without having ur period?

No Girl, you cant *Cara T*
Cara T.

by skatergal*101 on 6/14/2009 12:01:20 PM

GOOD LUCK GIRLLLLLLLLLL

by chocolatelover13 on 6/13/2009 6:30:55 PM

Try a:
New style!
awesome new after school activity!
join a new club!
make some new friends!

You can do it!

ALSO TO EVERYONE I LOVE TO GIVE ADVICE, JUST POST A PROBLEM ON MY PROFILE FOR GUARANTEED ADVICE!!!!!!

Best Wishes,

by unique_gal on 6/13/2009 11:40:16 AM

That's exactly how I am! I'm supposed to be the quiet, shy, super smart girl and sometimes I feel like they expect too much out of me. But I started raising my hand more often and now I raise my hand like everytime and it helped a lot!
First, it's really awkward cause ur not used to it, but it'll be more comfortable later on. U'll have way more confidence if u do.

by celinep9710 on 6/12/2009 9:03:12 PM

omg!!! i know what ur feeling, grl. just b urself and let them think what they want. if they can't accept that, let em go, they aren't worth it (i know, i know, total cliche)

by ChicRavingReaderChick on 6/12/2009 4:49:26 PM

It's hard to be who you really are, I definitely get that. Because when you are being yourself and somebody doesn't like you it hurts even more than if you were just pretending.

by hyperpuppy on 6/12/2009 2:22:34 AM

THIS IS ME TOO! except i participate a wicked lot in class but otherwise am quiet as a mouse.
i can relate
comment on my pro<33
~Jesus Saves~

by fieldhockeyballetstar13 on 6/10/2009 11:08:21 PM

being smart and being "geeky" are two completely different things...

by stagebabe401 on 6/10/2009 8:58:08 PM

Oh I had the same problem. Then I realized that if I am myself then they won't treat me that way. Now they know that I am the smart person but they also know that I have a social life too.Good Luck!

Hey girlies I would love to talk and give advice so drop a line if you have some time!

by pupellie on 6/10/2009 3:58:06 PM

Yeah this happens to me, sometimes. But I just laugh it off. ;)

by gladiator*girl on 6/10/2009 3:47:17 PM

Ha, they do that to my crush 2! I GIVE FASHION ADVICE AND I WANT TO KNOW IF SMOOTH AWAY WORKS!

by igymnast10 on 6/10/2009 10:03:13 AM

Wow i could totally relate to this, it kinda sucks. but great advice i really needed to know this!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 6/10/2009 9:44:46 AM