AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

1 HOURS AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

COMMENTS

Stunning (and safe!) Summer Highlights

"I've been thinking about getting highlights but I'm sort of hesitant. I'm not sure what color to get or if I want to put coloring in my hair. I need advice!"

Okay thanks Smile

by hinatagal on 8/18/2012 7:49:21 PM

Hey hinatagal, just show her pics of the hairstyle you want and see if she approves then. If she sees it's nothing drastic she may change her mind. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I have mid-length wavy dark brown hair with caramel highlights (there fading)and side bangs. I really want a haircut but my mom wont let me. She says it wont look good because when I was 3 she caught it ear length or shoulder length and it didn't look good. I don't want anything MAJOR just below shoulder length Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 8/18/2012 1:43:54 AM

I have brown hair with a tint of red and want to get hight lights what color should i get

by sweetsunkissed on 4/13/2011 6:58:05 PM

MODMODMOD
I've had the same haircut/color for a while and I want to switch it up. i'm thinking of getting highlights. My hair is ash blonde, so what colors would be most flattering? Thanks

hey! With hair as light as yours you might consider lowlights to accent your color, maybe get a more golden blonde to go with it Smile
Helen S.

by linnybug12 on 4/9/2011 1:47:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod
sooo, I wanna do this lemon juice thing. will it work if I put it in at the beach and then get in the water? or if I'm at a pool? or will they just wash out? Like if I'm not totally submerged under water?
And also, I really want a different style haircut this year for school. I have a little past my shoulders, length hair, kinda curly like katy perry's. What would be a good cut for me? I have very little time to get ready in the morning for my hair. like maybe 10 minutes? Thanks for your help! Laughing

If you go swimming, it's most likely that the lemon juice will wash out... But no worries, you can always reapply it! But, about your hair, when you go in for your next hair cut tell your stylist everything you just told me! If you want to keep your hair low maintenance, I would stay away from bangs.  But, you could totally do some layers, and angles around your face to give your hair more shape, without getting too complicated!
Katie R.

by avrilrocker15 on 8/5/2010 4:03:07 AM

So I did the whole lemon juice highlights thing, but now that I'm reading the comments, it says that it won't work for dark brown/black hair, which is what I have. Also, will mold grow on it if I keep it in the spray bottle? Maximum time being like a month or so.

Hey girl, I just started modding at 9 so, I'm not sure what you and the other mod were talking about can you update me. So, I can try to help you as best as I can. Thanks

Paige T.

by mango.melon on 6/18/2010 9:07:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Will this lemon juice thing work if its not freshly squeezed lemons?
And will it work on black hair?

Hey girl, I think any lemon juice period will work -- it's the acid that works to lighten your hair color. That said, with black hair, you're going to get a strange off color -- a red/orange. My suggestion if you want lighter hair, especially a brown, is to go to a hair stylist so you get a right (and natural!) hue.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by aafree159 on 5/15/2010 5:10:48 PM

I tried this yesturday-
the results aren't drastic, but it definatly lightens your hair.
i recomend having alot of things lined up to do, it takes VERY long to make a diference.
If you have super rich hair, i wouldn't recommend this.
hope this helps!

by swimmer10 on 5/3/2010 4:23:05 PM

mod mod mod
will the lemon juice when you're swimming?

The sun when you swim will also highlight your hair. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Jayhawker116 on 9/12/2009 10:15:11 PM

i just got this product called sun-in and its great, you spritz it on damp hair and then dry it and do what you normally would. its great because you can add as much or aslittle as you wan. its cheap and you can buy it at kroger

definetly give it a try if you dont want to go o a pricy salon.

i have done both and sun-in is just as godd

by *Laffy_Taffy_17* on 8/9/2009 10:43:12 PM