12 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

13 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

13 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Stunning (and safe!) Summer Highlights

"I've been thinking about getting highlights but I'm sort of hesitant. I'm not sure what color to get or if I want to put coloring in my hair. I need advice!"

if you get professional highlights, then they will be fine if they are done correctly, they don't damage your hair!!

by soccerkicks97 on 6/25/2009 10:51:49 AM

****MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD****
i have rich, chocolate brown hair. i actually love it, alot and i was thinking about hihlights. i could probly get my mom to let me get it highlighted, but there is something holding me back. do u think that the lemon juice will work with my hair? my mom wont let me use sun-in cuz she said it damages ur hair. wil lemon juice turn it reddish?? thnx ~SAM <3 <3 <3

Hey girl, there aren't any guarantees, but in many cases it works very well so if you're looking for a new style, you should try it! <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by FutureMrs.Jonas95 on 6/24/2009 1:30:23 PM

~~MOD~~ if u dont hav lemon can u use lime? thanks a bunch!

A lime won't have the same high-lighting effect but it sure will make your hair smell yummy!

Brooke E.

by Ice_Sk8er on 6/24/2009 10:27:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD for the highlight thing with lemon juice i was wondering if it atractts beez? I am deathly afraid of them and don't want to get stung. If beez are attracted to the juice what can i use to keep them away?

it shouldn't attract bees! at least, i hope it doesn't Smile

Katie P.

by bajey on 6/21/2009 4:30:33 PM

Does the lemon juice thing work well?
Anyone please tell me!

by CreativeCutie on 6/19/2009 8:32:27 PM

Hey Babes, I would post this on your profile and not all over the site. Once or twice is enough, ok?  Smile xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by addi on 6/19/2009 6:41:33 PM

hmmm.... sound interesting i might try it for when i go back to skoolill impress my crush like krazy

by lizbizz on 6/18/2009 9:22:18 PM

would that work for black hair?

by YeeSteph on 6/18/2009 4:32:12 PM

i did the lemon juice thing with my friend when we went on vacation. it works really well! if your crunched for time, you can use a blowdryer on high heat, but remember to condition well if you do because it is very drying

by shoofler on 6/17/2009 11:08:38 PM