1 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

2 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

2 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Stunning (and safe!) Summer Highlights

"I've been thinking about getting highlights but I'm sort of hesitant. I'm not sure what color to get or if I want to put coloring in my hair. I need advice!"

if you get professional highlights, then they will be fine if they are done correctly, they don't damage your hair!!

by soccerkicks97 on 6/25/2009 10:51:49 AM

i have rich, chocolate brown hair. i actually love it, alot and i was thinking about hihlights. i could probly get my mom to let me get it highlighted, but there is something holding me back. do u think that the lemon juice will work with my hair? my mom wont let me use sun-in cuz she said it damages ur hair. wil lemon juice turn it reddish?? thnx ~SAM <3 <3 <3

Hey girl, there aren't any guarantees, but in many cases it works very well so if you're looking for a new style, you should try it! <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by FutureMrs.Jonas95 on 6/24/2009 1:30:23 PM

~~MOD~~ if u dont hav lemon can u use lime? thanks a bunch!

A lime won't have the same high-lighting effect but it sure will make your hair smell yummy!

Brooke E.

by Ice_Sk8er on 6/24/2009 10:27:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD for the highlight thing with lemon juice i was wondering if it atractts beez? I am deathly afraid of them and don't want to get stung. If beez are attracted to the juice what can i use to keep them away?

it shouldn't attract bees! at least, i hope it doesn't Smile

Katie P.

by bajey on 6/21/2009 4:30:33 PM

Does the lemon juice thing work well?
Anyone please tell me!

by CreativeCutie on 6/19/2009 8:32:27 PM

Hey Babes, I would post this on your profile and not all over the site. Once or twice is enough, ok?  Smile xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by addi on 6/19/2009 6:41:33 PM

hmmm.... sound interesting i might try it for when i go back to skoolill impress my crush like krazy

by lizbizz on 6/18/2009 9:22:18 PM

would that work for black hair?

by YeeSteph on 6/18/2009 4:32:12 PM

i did the lemon juice thing with my friend when we went on vacation. it works really well! if your crunched for time, you can use a blowdryer on high heat, but remember to condition well if you do because it is very drying

by shoofler on 6/17/2009 11:08:38 PM

thnx cara!!!

by gtyjsrock on 6/17/2009 10:36:43 PM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!