5 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

8 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

9 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Stunning (and safe!) Summer Highlights

"I've been thinking about getting highlights but I'm sort of hesitant. I'm not sure what color to get or if I want to put coloring in my hair. I need advice!"

coolio!!!! my mom won't let me get REAL highlights but she will totally let me use lemon juice and water!!!!! thnx!!!!!

by emerald-girl18 on 6/15/2009 4:22:04 PM

MOD! my mom said i could get highlights when i'm 15 or 16 and i want to get a head start on wat color my highlights will be. i have really dark brown hair that kinda look black then when i go in the sun it's dark brown. so wat color will be nice for that kind or hair?

It completely is up to you!  Since your hair is naturally dark, why not go for a lighter look much like the dark brown locks that comes out in the summer time?  Lighter hair is really in right now so check it out but be true to yourself and to what YOU want!

Brooke E.

by OMGitsalala on 6/15/2009 11:03:31 AM

MOD- We're out of lemon juice, would key lime juice work?

Hmm, it probably won't have the same effect but try it!  You never know...

Brooke E.

by em813 on 6/15/2009 10:13:50 AM

***MOD*** I was wonder if the lemon juice thing will work in my hair , I dyed it like 2 months ago and it`s growing out , but will the lemon juice work still?

Yes, the lemon juice will definitly make it lighter as well as lighten up the color that is growing out.  However, don't be suprised as the newly grown hair doesn't get AS light as it was when you dyed it.  Although lemon juice can work wonders, it is not nearly as strong as the chemicals in hair dye.

Brooke E.

by Sunshine_425 on 6/15/2009 10:11:11 AM

hey grrls! do u wanna be in the FUTURE MODEL KLUB???? if so, leave a comment on my profile! follow the rules and have fun!
xoxo,
FutureModelprincess_peach_98

by princess_peach_98 on 6/14/2009 8:27:36 PM

do you really think the lemon juice thing will work for blackish brownish hair mod?!?!?!

by Gemi*84 on 6/14/2009 5:07:45 PM

im gonna ask my mom if i can dye my hair dark brown for the begining of school! i guess thats still a ways a way....hmm....

by vana903 on 6/14/2009 4:35:09 PM

Love Adam Lambert?

Join GL club Glambazon!!!

Chat about Adam (keep it clean and respectful of Adam and others)

See what he's up to with updates

Take polls and surveys

Comment on my pro and say u want to join

Will post ur offical glambazon # (first comments get 1st # so hurry.)

Look at the comments in my pro for all the fun.

Please join!!!!

Glambazon manager

by readerhi1234 on 6/14/2009 2:45:56 PM

MOD!!!
A lot of people have asked this question, but I haven't seen an answer. Does the lemon dye thing work on black hair? And if not, what would look good on curly, medium length black hair?

Hey Girl, it may lighten it a little but prob not much. *Cara T*