10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

12 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Redo your room: Let there be light!

Summer’s a great time to redo your room. Remember that a couple small changes can make you, um, see things in a new light.

hehehheheee eoom

by NaomiCuterz on 7/8/2012 5:44:38 PM

MOD
I want to redo my room but my parents wont let me paint my white walls or get new furniture. The queen bed in my room takes up a lot of space.They say I can paint over my dark-wood brown furniture. I'm really confused.Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

Since you can't paint the walls but can paint the furniture, use the white walls as a solid background and paint the furniture in bright, funky colors. Paint your bedframe one color, your desk another, and your dresser a different one! You can even use stencils to paint on flowers or hearts. It'll make your room so bright and colorful! x0x0
Casey L.

by stargirl2 on 8/3/2011 12:53:24 PM

MOD
My room is basically an eclectic theme, but it's starting to look more thrown together. I can't get new furniture, but I can do almost anything else I need. How can I make my room look eclectic, not disorganized?

Hey girl,

Try putting different fabrics in your room, like one on your bed and a different one for the curtains. x0x0
Casey L.

by bugsbunny2009 on 7/28/2011 2:52:10 PM

WHATS AN EOOM?

by Bubblez9722 on 6/28/2011 9:07:24 PM

Cute! Smile >3

by kaylarocks2000 on 6/8/2011 1:17:23 AM

MOD
I really want to redo my room. I've had the same furniture since I was 3, and my parents won't let me get new furniture! I'm in middle school and my room looks like it is for a second grader! They won't let me paint my furniture, either. Is there any way for me to make my room look like a cool, fun teen room?

Try redecorating your walls with the latest pics of you and your friends! You could also make collages to hang on your walls! This will make it feel more up to date.
Megan R.

by rockstar476 on 1/26/2010 6:53:24 PM

the takeout box looks amazing!

by pinkcookie on 10/31/2009 10:24:07 AM

hey people my bff has been leaving our friend group for these new friends she has it makes me and my other friends feel like we are being ditched all the time how do i get her to come back and hang out with us again?

by mekell815 on 10/30/2009 10:41:14 PM

I have the first lamp from IKEA in blue. Its really pretty!

by Kaela :0) on 9/19/2009 5:26:39 PM

oooh i luv the first one.

by sweetchic1116 on 9/19/2009 12:24:43 AM