3 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

7 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

8 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Am I gay?

Recently, I got my hair cut, and I spend a lot of time making it look like a guy's. I read a book about...

modmodmodmodmod!!!

Hey girlie, at your age, it's probably too early to say for sure. Think about who you're attracted to and who you envision yourself being with. It's natural to want to experiment. I don't think it's anything to think too much about right now, but you are very young, so make sure it's what you want before you do anything.

Lauren T.

by pepperh2o on 11/4/2012 6:31:49 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so my cousin Emma is a lesbian. She is only nine, and I am 11. She really wants to have sex with me, but IDK if i should! We take showers together sometimes, and she feels my vagina and tries to have it with me. I mean, i could have sex, but i just don't know how .. ir if it is unusual.

Hey girl, this is definitely an unusual issue.  If you feel uncomfortable with this situation, I highly encourage you to talk to a trusted adult or call a number where someone can talk to you.  Try  1-800-656-HOPE.  xxoo
Maggie P.

by MomoChick321 on 7/26/2012 2:05:15 PM

It doesn't sound like you're trans.

by veggiegirl999 on 1/28/2012 4:21:35 AM

IM BI

by Emily678 on 8/10/2011 3:19:37 AM

it would be so much easier to be a guy...
i like being a bi girl though so i can be both!

by harajukulove7579 on 1/3/2011 1:09:45 PM

@Everlasting Angel

I agree Smile

by Anney246 on 12/28/2010 11:40:02 PM

I think people can be bi, lesbian, or gay if they want. I don't have a problem with it. My BFF is bi, and I love her to death all the same!! I happen to be strait. I don't think bi/lesbian/gay people should be allowed to marry. It says in the bible Marriage is between a man and a women. Not two girls or two guys. don't get me wrong though, I don't have a problem with people. Just because they feel differently doesn't mean we should shun them (And I'm sorry if you disagree with the way I feel or if you don't like this comment, I don't mean to offend anybody)

by Anney246 on 12/28/2010 11:39:30 PM

@EverlastingAngel: same here.

by countrycutie12 on 10/8/2010 9:58:24 AM

i am bi but that doesn't matter in this case. just because you want to be a boy doesn't mean you are gay. All it means is that your brain wants to be a boy. Transgender and gay are not the same thing. So act like a boy if you want to! People just hurt sometimes.

by Schoolgirl1998 on 9/27/2010 6:25:21 PM

I'v had sex with my BFF. All my friends are gay too. What's the big deal and why should we hide it? It's no different than having sex with a guy. Whenever other kids see us kissing in front of the shook they make such a big deal about it.

by Mariah5353 on 8/21/2010 11:52:41 PM