7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Don't Shy Away

I am a very shy person and whenever I am around people that I don't know, I tend to keep to myself. It gets worse...

I've had the same problem for a long time. I would start blushing whenever a guy is around except for my best guy friend. I would blush even if I didn't "like" the person. But it's passed and I don't blush that often anymore. I think you might just be embarrassed around guys, and it'll pass.

by PatrickChanFanGirl! on 4/11/2010 11:15:55 PM

what is mod

Hey girl, mod is moderator. On GL, we mods answer all your Q's. So whenever you have something you wanna ask us, post your comment with MOD MOD MOD on top. It's basically a shoutout that'll get our attention. Hope this helps, girlie!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by xenobia on 8/20/2009 10:45:31 PM

I dont think u have 2 do anyhting,in fact some guys think its cute when a girl blushes. U sound like me shy around ppl but outgoing around ur friends. Just be who u r some guy will make a move fr u im sure of it! Smile

by AlaZa on 8/8/2009 9:21:41 PM

Sometimes you have to take a deep breath and just put yourself out there. It's not like the world is going explode. Just be yourself! You don't have to start out with long convos. Just a hi and a smile can be good to start out with. Next time you talk to somebody, maybe you can have a bud come with to ease things up a bit. Hope this helps!

by Band_Geek13 on 7/27/2009 11:07:47 PM

omg im so shy plz if anyone has anymore help tell i just moved to a new school and it seems like no one wants to be my friend HELP

by iggylou on 7/21/2009 7:52:07 PM

why be shy be your self

by pop12789 on 7/20/2009 12:45:24 PM

mod
i need hel;p making friends. i have a few friends but im not very close to them. i always want to hang with my younger brothers and thier friends but i also want to make my own friends. my mom always encourages me to get out there but im not exactly popular so some people dont really want to be my friend. i find people who i think are my friends but then i invite them over and they act all weird and different. they act like themsevles because they dont have to pose for the popular crowd but i already was friends with the person who they wernt. I joined teh swim team and i went to camp but there was no one there from my school. is there any ways to meet new friends that im cofortable around?

by lnm1996 on 7/18/2009 2:02:42 PM

yeah im pretty shy to people before i get to know them but i just moved and i want to be less shy so i can meet new people haah

by impossiblyfallen on 7/16/2009 1:21:28 AM

MOD!!! I have always been a fairly calm and quiet person and over the last year at school I lost some confidence and everyone at my camp thinks that I never talk but I do how should I become less quiet before school starts? Thanks so much!

Hey Girl, you just really gotta focus on who you are and remember to just be you as easy as it sounds but it works, and try hanging out with your besties more to boost your confidence! *Cara T*

Cara T.

by BlueOcean96 on 7/8/2009 9:38:40 PM

yah i am shy too....... around guys but wen im wit my friends im a loudmouth Smile its kinda nice to know sumwon else that doez that

by soccerhottie9 on 7/8/2009 7:56:10 PM