Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

1 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

COMMENTS

Babysitting Craft Special: Sidewalk Chalk!

Sidewalk chalk is a fun, easy way to entertain kids. Plus, the mess stays outside and can easily be rinsed away so the 'rents will prob be happy as well!

This will be perfect for babysitting my 5 sibs this weekend

by Clover54088 on 10/15/2009 10:27:24 PM

Hey Girlslife,
I really like the tipsyou are goiving on how to babysit! Awesome!!!!
From biskit025!

by biskit025 on 7/1/2009 9:04:40 AM

Hey girlies I'm starting a club called club us, i will be looking for positions shortly this is a club for any girl who is unique and sincere(U.S.). So, please join, drop me a comment and I will get back to you. if you have a position you are good at just tell me and every saturday there will be a post on whats happening this week at Club Us (this is a new club )

-Club Us President

by Club Us on 7/1/2009 7:27:41 AM

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PLZ! i give good advice on beauty stuff and just stuff in general. im not a judgemental person. LEAVE ME A COMMENT PLZ!

by makeup&beautyadvice on 6/30/2009 11:59:38 PM

Thanks Allie!!!!

by hellokittylover14 on 6/30/2009 7:52:49 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
I am so sorry if this is so long, but it's very important.
I think my younger sister is on her way to an eating disorder. She is SUPER obsessed with food labels. She is ALWAYS reading food labels, but I don't mean normally, I mean she is ALWAYS doing it. When she exercises, she exercises for a REALLY long time. Then when she's done exercsing, she will go into the bathroom with the door closed and start exercsing more, so we think she's using the bathroom and not exercsing. I finally figured out what she was doing in there. The thing is that she ISN'T fat AT ALL. And also she is SUPER obsessed with losing ten pounds and even more, but the thing is, is that if she does lose ten pounds, she will be SUPER skinny. And yet, I don't think she is going to be happy with that, because she is always calling herself fat. She is also always trying to feel her bones, she keeps on searching to find bones that pop out. Also, she is always saying that something has too much fat in it, but she totally doesn't need to worry about it because she is already skinny. But I don't think my mom knows about this. What if it gets more dangerous, like she starts throwing up her food? I don't want her to go through this deadly disorder. Please help!! Thanks!!!

Hey babe,

Your sister could seriously hurt herself. You need to tell your parents or a guidance counselor or another adult that you trust. For more information go here:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx. Good luck.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by hellokittylover14 on 6/30/2009 7:43:18 PM

I've done a lot of chalk drawing in the past while I am babysitting, but these are really good ideas that I'll definatly have to try out!

by ash_bash08 on 6/30/2009 4:12:20 PM

That is a great idea. My four year old cousin will love it!

by grace765 on 6/30/2009 3:44:27 PM

please join the Future Model Klub! see my profile for more deets!
xoxo,